DD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.39%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.123|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.788B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.65%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Stock Market News for December 11, 2013 - Market News Zacks 10:06 AM
- DuPont Highlights 2014 Expectations - Analyst Blog Zacks 9:20 AM
- Solar's Potential Rises as Costs Decline The Street 5:00 AM
- Final Glance: Chemicals companies AP Dec 10
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours' (DuPont) Management Presents at Bank of America Merrill Lynch U.S. Basic Materials Conference Transcript Seeking Alpha Dec 10
- DuPont's Transition from Nonstick Pans to Feeding Africa The Wall Street Journal Dec 10
- [video] WSJ Viewpoints: Ellen Kullman, DuPont CEO MarketWatch Dec 10
- Midday Glance: Chemicals companies AP Dec 10
- DuPont CFO Addresses Bank of America Merrill Lynch U.S. Basic Materials Conference noodls Dec 10
- [video] DuPont CEO Dissects the Lack of U.S. STEM Graduates MarketWatch Dec 10
DD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). DuPont is up 44.19% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Dow Chemical up 39.96%, and Monsanto up 24.20%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DD
Pro Report PDF for DD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DD
Did DuPont make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in approximately 90 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel. The Company consists of 13 businesses, which consists of its segments. DuPont operates in seven segments: Agriculture & Nutrition, Electronics & Communications, Performance Chemicals, Performance Coatings, Performance Materials, Safety & Protection, and Pharmaceuticals. The Company includes certain embryonic businesses, such as Applied BioSciences and non-aligned businesses in other. The company is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.