DD Key Stats
- The Hundred-Year Dividend Fool 9:50 AM
- Pfizer Discontinues Its Inotuzumab Evaluation and 2 Other Dow Movers to Watch May 24
- DuPont Backs Bipartisan TSCA Reform May 24
- DuPont Backs Bipartisan TSCA Reform - Analyst Blog Zacks May 24
- The Hundred-Year Dividend Fool May 23
- Final Glance: Chemicals companies May 23
- Credit Suisse names new Chicago co-head after banker departure May 23
- Can DuPont Soar Higher? May 23
- Stocks Stage Turnaround; Close Well Off Lows May 23
- Analysts: HP Is a Sell Despite Quarterly Results May 23
DD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company is up 17.87% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Dow Chemical up 15.84%, and Monsanto Company up 43.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DD
Pro Report PDF for DD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DD
Did E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Founded in 1802, DuPont puts science to work by creating sustainable solutions essential to a better, safer, healthier life for people everywhere. Operating in approximately 90 countries, DuPont offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel. The Company consists of 13 businesses, which consists of its segments. DuPont operates in seven segments: Agriculture & Nutrition, Electronics & Communications, Performance Chemicals, Performance Coatings, Performance Materials, Safety & Protection, and Pharmaceuticals. The Company includes certain embryonic businesses, such as Applied BioSciences and non-aligned businesses in other. The company is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.