DB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0531|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||12.24M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.02%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.23%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|03/12/2015||Misc||Annual Report 2014 and Form 20-f|
|07/29/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Deutsche Bank AG Earnings Results. Estimate: 0.50.|
|07/29/2014||Misc||Q2 2014 Deutsche Bank AG Earnings Conference Call|
|05/23/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.7539, Declared Date: Jan 30 2014, Pay Date: May 23 2014|
|01/20/2014 11:00 CET||Misc||Deutsche Bank AG Q4 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|01/19/2014||Earnings||Preliminary Results for the 2014 Financial Year.|
DB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Deutsche Bank is down 23.20% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.61%, Credit Suisse Group down 5.56%, and Barclays down 12.29%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for DB
PDF Report for DB
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DB Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring DB
Did Deutsche Bank make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Financial Services
- Industry: Banks - Regional - Europe
- Company Website: https://www.db.com
- IR Website: https://www.db.com/ir
- HQ Country: Germany
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Germany
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Commercial Banking
- NAICS Code: 522110
- NAICS Industry: Depository Credit Intermediation
- NAICS Sector: Finance and Insurance
Deutsche Bank AG is an investment bank. It offers investment, financial and related products and services to private individuals, corporate entities and institutional clients around the world.
DB Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("DB","name")
- Description: =YCI("DB","description")
- Sector: =YCI("DB","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("DB","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("DB","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.