DB Key Stats
- Warm Welcome at Deutsche Bank Meeting, Followed by Rancor 12:40 PM
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: SLF, DST, DB, MHP, PRU 6:00 AM
- Deutsche Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (DB) 5:55 AM
- How a Big-Bank Failure Could Unfold 12:01 AM
- Deutsche Bank Issues $1.5 Billion in Notes Fool May 22
- Non-Core Asset Sell-Off: How Banks Like Citigroup Are Restructuring Themselves May 22
- [$$] Philippine Retailer Plans $800 Million IPO May 22
- Amaranth Hit Death Spiral as Sycophants, Fools Cavorted May 22
- Deutsche Bank Plans to Sell $1.5 Billion of Subordinated Debt May 21
- Profit From Africa's Growth With These 3 Early Movers Fool May 21
DB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Deutsche Bank is up 28.16% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.51%, Citigroup up 88.47%, and JPMorgan Chase up 61.47%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DB
Pro Report PDF for DB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DB
Did Deutsche Bank make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Deutsche Bank AG is a German global banking and financial services company with its headquarters in the Deutsche Bank Twin Towers in Frankfurt, Germany. It employs more than 100,000 people in over 70 countries, and has a large presence in Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific and the emerging markets. In 2009, Deutsche Bank was the largest foreign exchange dealer in the world with a market share of 21 percent.