DAR Key Stats
- DAR January 2014 Options Begin Trading May 20
- DARLING INTERNATIONAL INC Financials May 17
- DARLING INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure, Financia... May 14
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Markets Reiterates Raises PT on Darling International Follow... May 13
- This Firm Focuses On Objectivity: Here's What It's Buying May 12
- Investors Ride 5 Earnings Rollercoaster Rides May 11
- It's Not Too Late to Buy Darling International May 11
- Darling International Beats on the Top Line May 10
- Darling International Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Trans... May 10
- Darling's 1Q revenue beats expectations May 9
DAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Darling International is up 33.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.05%, Avalon down 7.39%, and Vertex Energy up 61.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for DAR
Pro Report PDF for DAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DAR
Did Darling International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Darling International Inc. is America's leading provider of rendering, recycling, and recovery solutions to the nation's food industry. Through its two operating segments, Rendering and Bakery Services, the Company operates more than 125 processing and transfer facilities, located throughout the United States to process raw materials into finished products. The Rendering segment engages in the collection and processing of animal by-products, including hides, from butcher shops, grocery stores, food service industry, and meat and poultry processors. It converts these products principally into useable oils and proteins utilized by the agricultural, leather, and oleo-chemical industries. This segment also includes Restaurant Services, which involves the collection of used cooking oils from food service establishments, recycling them into similar products, such as high-energy animal feed ingredients and industrial oils. It also provides grease trap collection services and sells equipment to restaurants. The Bakery feed division collects bakery waste materials and processess the raw material into bakery by-products (BBP), including Cookie Meal, an animal feed ingredient primarily used in poultry rations. Founded in 1882, Darling is headquartered in Irving, Texas.