DAR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.95%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9637|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-25.81%|
|Net Income (TTM)||115.28M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||27.17%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||6.49%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- DARLING INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Financial Statements and Exhibits Dec 6
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Tuesday December 3 Dec 4
- Darling International: Several Near And Long-Term Catalysts To Reward Shareholders Dec 3
- DARLING INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K/A, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Stateme Dec 3
- 5 Materials & Construction Stocks Dragging The Industry Down The Street Dec 2
- DARLING INTERNATIONAL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Amendments to Articles of Inc. or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year, Submis Nov 27
- This Biodiesel Stock Is on Sale Fool Nov 23
- Did the EPA Just Kill Biofuels? Fool Nov 19
- Why Darling International Inc. Shares Dropped Fool Nov 18
- Wedbush Cuts Darling International (DAR) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 18
DAR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Darling International is up 25.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Progressive Waste up 28.06%, and Waste Management up 37.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DAR
Pro Report PDF for DAR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DAR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DAR
Did Darling International make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Darling International Inc. is America's leading provider of rendering, recycling, and recovery solutions to the nation's food industry. Through its two operating segments, Rendering and Bakery Services, the Company operates more than 125 processing and transfer facilities, located throughout the United States to process raw materials into finished products. The Rendering segment engages in the collection and processing of animal by-products, including hides, from butcher shops, grocery stores, food service industry, and meat and poultry processors. It converts these products principally into useable oils and proteins utilized by the agricultural, leather, and oleo-chemical industries. This segment also includes Restaurant Services, which involves the collection of used cooking oils from food service establishments, recycling them into similar products, such as high-energy animal feed ingredients and industrial oils. It also provides grease trap collection services and sells equipment to restaurants. The Bakery feed division collects bakery waste materials and processess the raw material into bakery by-products (BBP), including Cookie Meal, an animal feed ingredient primarily used in poultry rations. Founded in 1882, Darling is headquartered in Irving, Texas.