DAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.68%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.1574|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||290.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.08%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.03%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Guggenheim Starts Dana Holding (DAN) at Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- Panasonic in talks with auto parts makers, Bloomberg reports Dec 2
- Dana Promotes Advanced Drivetrain Solutions, Comprehensive Service Capabilities at Middle East Concrete noodls Nov 25
- Dana Holding Corp Stock Downgraded (DAN) Nov 22
- Dana Holding Breaks Above 200-Day Moving Average - Bullish for DAN Nov 21
- Dana Holding Corporation to Participate in 2013 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Leveraged Finance Conference Dec. 3 noodls Nov 20
- Dana Shows Support for Commercial-Vehicle Market in Mexico at Expotransporte ANPACT 2013 PR Newswire Nov 13
- Dana's Drivetrain Innovations at Agritechnica 2013 - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 12
- Dana's Drivetrain Innovations at Agritechnica 2013 Nov 12
- Sypris Elects Gary L. Convis to Its Board of Directors noodls Nov 12
DAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dana Holding is up 39.96% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.02%, Magna International up 78.90%, and American Axle & Mfg Hldgs up 96.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for DAN
Pro Report PDF for DAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download DAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring DAN
Did Dana Holding make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dana Holding Corporation is a world leader in the supply of driveline products (axles, driveshafts, and transmissions), power technologies (sealing and thermal-management products), and genuine service parts for light- and heavy-duty vehicle manufacturers. The company's customer base includes nearly every major vehicle manufacturer in the global automotive, commercial vehicle, and off-highway markets. The company was founded by Clarence W. Spicer in 1904 and is headquartered in Maumee, Ohio.