D Key Stats
- U.S. Nuclear Generation Gains as Three Eastern Plants Return May 23
- 3 Losers From Natural Gas Exports Fool May 23
- Stock Market News for May 23, 2013 May 23
- Stock Market News for May 23, 2013 - Market News Zacks May 23
- Maryland Plant Shutdown Sends U.S. Nuclear Production Lower May 22
- TRP, SRE And D, Pushing Utilities Sector Downward May 22
- Cramer: Buy Gilead Sciences, General Mills, Genworth Financial, and These 2 Stoc... May 21
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I'm Betting on Penn National Gaming May 21
- Lightning Round: CarMax, Asbury Automotive & More May 20
- January 2014 Options Now Available For Dominion Resources May 20
D Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dominion Resources is up 17.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Exelon down 0.95%, and Southern up 4.32%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for D
Pro Report PDF for D
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download D Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring D
Did Dominion Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Dominion Resources, Inc., commonly referred to as Dominion, is a power and energy company headquartered in Richmond, Virginia that supplies electricity in parts of Virginia and North Carolina and supplies natural gas to parts of West Virginia, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and eastern North Carolina. Dominion also has generation facilities in Wisconsin, Indiana, Illinois, Connecticut and Massachusetts.