D Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.00%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.044|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||172.2%|
|Net Income (TTM)||607.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.58%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.55%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Deutsche Bank Says Stay Selective in Utilities in 2014; Rolls Forward Price Targets (DUK) (AEP) (D) (more...) Street Insider Dec 11
- Stock Market News for December 11, 2013 - Market News Zacks Dec 11
- Opportunities and Challenges Facing Shell’s Canada LNG Project Fool Dec 11
- D: Insiders Vs. Shorts The Street Dec 11
- Jim Cramer: The Real Tale of Oil Tape The Street Dec 11
- The Real Tale of the Oil Tape The Street Dec 11
- Time to Buy Utility Stocks The Street Dec 11
- 7:20 am Dominion to deliver additional volumes of natural gas from West Virginia To Ohio interconnection points Briefing.com Dec 10
- Final Glance: Utilities companies AP Dec 10
- CONSOL Energy Bulks up on Gas Fool Dec 10
D Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Dominion Resources is up 27.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Southern down 3.52%, and Duke Energy up 10.99%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for D
Pro Report PDF for D
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download D Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring D
Did Dominion Resources make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Dominion Resources, Inc. is a producer and transporter of energy. It manages its daily operations through three operating segments: Dominion Virginia Power of DVP, Dominion Energy and Dominion Generation.