CZR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-0.72%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-13.21|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-1.661B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||48.55%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-34.93%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Which Zynga Games Made Facebook's Top Titles of 2013? Fool Dec 11
- Penn National Gaming Maximizes Its Potential Dec 8
- Penn National Gaming Maximizes Its Potential Fool Dec 7
- Should You Continue to Bet on Wynn Resorts? Fool Dec 7
- Caesars Entertainment Moves Up In Market Cap Rank, Passing Abercrombie & Fitch The Street Dec 6
- Las Vegas Growth Drying Up; Where Should You Place Your Bets? Fool Dec 6
- CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Dec 4
- Never Mind the Bears: Vegas Is Paying Out The Street Dec 4
- Caesars Entertainment Executive to Speak At Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference noodls Dec 3
- Macau-Levered Gaming Companies Continue Growing Robustly: A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Carlo Santarelli, Research Analyst with Deutsche Bank Securities Wall Street Transcript Dec 2
CZR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Caesars Entertainment is up 157.6% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Boyd Gaming up 97.20%, and Las Vegas Sands up 79.81%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CZR
Pro Report PDF for CZR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CZR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CZR
Did Caesars Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Caesars Entertainment Corp is a casino-entertainment provider and a diverse U.S. casino-entertainment company. The Company’s business is mainly conducted through a wholly-owned subsidiary, Caesars Entertainment Operating Company, Inc.