CZR Key Stats
- [$$] Research Reports 5:30 AM
- Outline Of MGT Capital Investment's Lawsuit Against Several Casinos May 24
- Check This to Find Out Whether Caesars Entertainment Is Going to Bomb May 23
- Betting Against Caesars Entertainment May 23
- Commit To Purchase Caesars Entertainment Corp At $2.50, Earn 24% May 23
- Caesars(CZR) Plans Online Poker Offering in Nevada - Reuters Street Insider May 22
- Caesars plans to launch online poker this summer in Nevada May 22
- The Top Stock in Gaming Fool May 22
- StreetInsider.com Pre-Open Movers 5/22: (ZLC) (SKS) (TOL) Higher; (UAN) (TGT) (S... May 22
- Stock Downgrades: Caesars Entertainment Stabbed in the Back May 22
CZR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Caesars Entertainment is up 11.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, MGM Resorts International up 37.73%, and Wynn Resorts up 46.05%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CZR
Pro Report PDF for CZR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CZR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CZR
Did Caesars Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Caesars Entertainment Corporation is an American public gaming corporation that owns and operates over 50 casinos, hotels, and seven golf courses under several brands. The company, based in Paradise, Nevada, is the largest gaming company in the world, with annual revenues of $8.9 billion . Caesars is a public company, with a joint venture of Apollo Global Management and Texas Pacific Group ownig a large portion of the stack and Blackstone Group also holding a significant stake.