CYTK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||160.7%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-2.032|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-51.70M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-281.7%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cytokinetics Progresses with Tirasemtiv Dec 5
- Cytokinetics Progresses with Tirasemtiv - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Cytokinetics to Present Data Related to Skeletal Muscle Activators at Conference of Society on Sarcopenia, Cachexia and Wasting Disorders noodls Dec 4
- Cytokinetics' CEO Presents at Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Cytokinetics (CYTK) Closes Enrollment in BENEFIT-ALS Street Insider Dec 3
- CYTOKINETICS INC Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Dec 3
- Cytokinetics Announces Closing of Enrollment Into BENEFIT-ALS, A Phase IIb Clinical Trial of Tirasemtiv in Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Thomson Reuters ONE Dec 3
- Cytokinetics Announces Presentation Relating to Tirasemtiv and BENEFIT-ALS at International Symposium on ALS/MND noodls Dec 2
- Cytokinetics to Present at the 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference noodls Nov 26
- Cytokinetics (CYTK) CEO Blum to Present at 25th Annual Piper Jaffray Healthcare Conference Street Insider Nov 26
CYTK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cytokinetics is up 65.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Amgen up 31.58%, and Array BioPharma up 62.06%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CYTK
Pro Strategies Featuring CYTK
Did Cytokinetics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cytokinetics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics that modulate muscle function for the potential treatment of serious diseases and medical conditions.