CYN Key Stats
- City National Corporation to Announce Second-Quarter 2013 Earnings GlobeNewswire Jun 18
- City National Corp.'s Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series C Shares ... Jun 12
- City National Opens First Ground-Floor Branch in New York City GlobeNewswire Jun 10
- City National Larger Than S&P 500 Component Newfield Exploration May 29
- City National Begins Issuance of "Smart" Credit Cards GlobeNewswire May 23
- [$$] Six Stocks Offer More Bank for the Buck May 23
- City National CEO Sells More Than 22K Shares and 4 Insider Sales to Note May 23
- Maxim Group Starts City National (CYN) at Buy Street Insider May 23
- Coverage initiated on City National by Maxim Group May 23
- City National Opens New Branch in Pleasanton GlobeNewswire May 20
CYN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). City National is up 28.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, SVB Financial Group up 32.25%, and Zions Bancorporation up 46.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CYN
Pro Report PDF for CYN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYN
Did City National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
City National Bank is an American financial institution headquartered in Los Angeles, California, owned by City National Corporation, with total assets of $21.8 billion . As of 2011, it is the 25th largest bank in USA. It was founded in 1954. It offers a full complement of banking, trust and investment services through 79 offices, including 16 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Tenn., and Atlanta. The company employs 3,300 people.