CYN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.42%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.919|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||222.14M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||20.99%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.30%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- [video] I'm looking forward to the taper: Banker CNBC Dec 9
- New Lifetime High Reached By City National (CYN) The Street Dec 9
- CITY NATIONAL CORP Financials Dec 5
- City National Bank and Barnes & Noble Team Up Again for the Holidays for Its 6th Annual Gift of Literacy Holiday Book Drive noodls Dec 3
- City National Corporation to Present at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference GlobeNewswire Dec 3
- City National Opens Second Ground-Floor Bank Branch in New York City noodls Dec 2
- City National Corporation Hits 52-Week High Nov 25
- City National Corporation Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 25
- CITY NATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 12
- CITY NATIONAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Material Modification to Rights of Security Holders, Amendments to Articles of Nov 7
CYN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). City National is up 58.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, BBCN Bancorp up 41.95%, and Zions Bancorporation up 41.28%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CYN
Pro Report PDF for CYN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYN
Did City National make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
City National Bank is an American financial institution headquartered in Los Angeles, California, owned by City National Corporation, with total assets of $21.8 billion . As of 2011, it is the 25th largest bank in USA. It was founded in 1954. It offers a full complement of banking, trust and investment services through 79 offices, including 16 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Tenn., and Atlanta. The company employs 3,300 people.