CYAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0669|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.288M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||49.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
SA Breaking News02/12 09:14
Business Wire02/12 08:00
Business Wire01/28 09:00
Business Wire12/19 08:30
|11/10/2014||Earnings||Cyanotech Corp Second Quarter Earnings Results in 2015|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Cyanotech Corp 2013 First Quarter Earnings Results|
|06/27/2014||Earnings||Cyanotech Corp Fourth Quarter Earnings Results|
CYAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cyanotech is up 33.95% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.06%, ANI Pharmaceuticals up 111.2%, and Ruthigen up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CYAN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CYAN
Did Cyanotech make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.cyanotech.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Hawaii
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Cyanotech Corp cultivates and produces natural products derived from microalgae for the nutritional supplements market. Its products include Spirulina Pacifica and BioAstin natural astaxanthin.
CYAN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CYAN","name")
- Description: =YCI("CYAN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CYAN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CYAN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CYAN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.