CYAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.0269|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-0.195M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.46%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.06%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Business Wire06/27 09:00
Business Wire02/06 08:00
CYAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cyanotech is down 21.00% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.18%, ARCA biopharma up 0.71%, and Xencor up N/A.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CYAN
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CYAN
Did Cyanotech make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.cyanotech.com
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Hawaii
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Nevada
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: March 31, 2014
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Cyanotech Corp cultivates and produces natural products derived from microalgae for the nutritional supplements market. Its products include: Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica and Hawaiian BioAstin natural astaxanthin.
CYAN Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CYAN","name")
- Description: =YCI("CYAN","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CYAN","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CYAN","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CYAN","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.