CYAN Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.23%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6149|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-75.00%|
|Net Income (TTM)||3.376M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||41.01%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||1.45%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CYANOTECH CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 7
- Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 noodls Nov 7
- Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02 Street Insider Nov 7
- Cyanotech Stockholders Elect Walter B. Menzel as a Director Business Wire Sep 6
- CYANOTECH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders Sep 4
- CYANOTECH CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events Aug 26
- CYANOTECH CORP Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Aug 12
- Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.01 Street Insider Aug 12
- Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal Year 2014 Business Wire Aug 12
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with Brent Bailey, President and CEO of Cyanotech Corporation (CYAN) Jul 22
CYAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cyanotech is down 3.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, ARCA biopharma down 44.07%, and ACADIA Pharmaceuticals up 354.3%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CYAN
Pro Strategies Featuring CYAN
Did Cyanotech make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cyanotech Corporation cultivates and produces natural products derived from microalgae for the nutritional supplements market. Its products include: Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica and Hawaiian BioAstin natural astaxanthin.