CYAN Key Stats
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage increases May 20
- Emerging Health Food Company With Upside Potential Apr 25
- Hawaiian Telcom Holdco leads Hawaii stocks on mixed day bizjournals.com Mar 21
- Healthcare Sector: High Quality Stocks At A Great Value Mar 18
- Most Hawaii stocks post gains on record day for Wall Street bizjournals.com Mar 14
- Hawaii stocks trend lower, but Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches all-time hig... Mar 12
- Royal Hawaiian Orchards gains but Hawaii stocks close mixed on a good day for Wa... Mar 8
- Most Hawaii stocks post gains as Wall Street begins the week on upward swing bizjournals.com Mar 4
- Cyanotech gains 3% but most Hawaii stocks close lower in Thursday trading bizjournals.com Feb 28
- Stocks Hitting 52-Week Lows Benzinga Feb 27
CYAN Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cyanotech Corporation is down 24.77% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, KYTHERA Biopharmaceuticals down 0.24%, and Intercept Pharmaceuticals up 0.00%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CYAN
Pro Report PDF for CYAN
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CYAN Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CYAN
Did Cyanotech Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?