CXM Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||8337%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.358|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-8.108M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.82%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-375.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cardium's Excellagen Assigned Q Code For Product Reimbursement noodls Dec 4
- LifeAgain's Bluemetric Select Life Insurance Now Offered At Lifequotes.com noodls Dec 3
- CARDIUM THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Statemen Nov 21
- CARDIUM THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Nov 19
- Cardium Reports On Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results And Recent Business Developments noodls Nov 19
- Cardium's To Go Brands Acquired By Cell-nique And Healthy Brands Collective noodls Nov 18
- Q3 2013 Cardium Therapeutics Earnings Release - Before Market Open Nov 14
- Cardium Announces Publication On Use Of Excellagen For Managing Chronic Pressure Ulcers In Elderly Patients noodls Nov 8
- CARDIUM THERAPEUTICS, INC. Files SEC form 8-K, Other Events, Financial Statements and Exhibits Oct 8
- Cardium Provides Update On Exchange Listing PR Newswire Oct 7
CXM Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cardium Therapeutics is down 80.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Biocryst Pharmaceuticals up 316.7%, and Synta Pharmaceuticals down 39.62%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CXM
Pro Strategies Featuring CXM
Did Cardium Therapeutics make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cardium Therapeutics, Inc., a medical technology company mainly develops and commercializes novel products and devices for cardiovascular and ischemic disease, wound healing and tissue repair.