CWT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.9794|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-14.08%|
|Net Income (TTM)||46.59M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.13%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.81%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.97%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 1 BIG Reason to Like This Tiny Water Utility Fool Dec 8
- AWK Unit to Replace Aging Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- SABESP Maintained at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 3
- Cal Water President & CEO to Speak at NYSSA Water Conference noodls Dec 2
- AWK Unit to Upgrade Water System Nov 27
- AWK Unit to Upgrade Water System - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 27
- CALIFORNIA WATER SERVICE GROUP Files SEC form 8-K, Regulation FD Disclosure Nov 25
- Water Utilities Don't Face Electric Utility Risks Fool Nov 21
- CTWS Unveils 2014 Capex Guidance Nov 18
- AWK Up on Strategic Acquisition - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 18
CWT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). California Water is up 23.42% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, American Water Works up 8.86%, and American States Water up 18.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CWT
Pro Report PDF for CWT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CWT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CWT
Did California Water make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
California Water Service Group engages in the production, purchase, storage, treatment, testing, distribution and sale of water for domestic, industrial, public, and irrigation uses, as well as for fire protection. It also provides non-regulated water-related services under agreements with municipalities and other private companies. The non-regulated services include full water system operation, billing and meter reading services. The company also provides non-regulated water-related services, including operation of water and waste water systems; meter reading, billing, and lab services for water quality testing; leasing communication antenna sites on its properties; operation of recycled water systems; marketing and billing of optional third party insurance program to its residential customers; selling surplus property; and sewer and refuse billing services to various municipalities. The company was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.