CVX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.79%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||12.26|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-4.46%|
|Net Income (TTM)||23.74B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||39.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.46%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.29%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Can These Dogs of the Dow Beat the Market in 2014? Fool Dec 6
- Should We Drill Off of the Atlantic Coast? Fool Dec 6
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/06: (PDS) (INTC) (HPQ) Upgraded; (GPS) (FDO) (SODA) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 6
- 2 Ways to Play the LNG Boom Fool Dec 6
- [video] Dicker: December Trading Tips The Street Dec 6
- HSBC Starts Chevron (CVX) at Overweight Street Insider Dec 6
- Chevron's $6.4 bln China gas project pushed back again-sources Reuters Dec 6
- Dec. 6 Premarket Briefing: 10 Things You Should Know The Street Dec 6
- Major companies preparing for carbon tax, NY Times says theflyonthewall.com Dec 5
- How to Grow a $100 Billion Company by Double Digits Fool Dec 5
CVX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chevron is up 21.47% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Exxon Mobil up 12.58%, and Royal Dutch Shell up 7.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVX
Pro Report PDF for CVX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVX
Did Chevron make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Chevron Corporation is an American multinational energy corporation headquartered in San Ramon, California, United States and active in more than 180 countries. It is engaged in every aspect of the oil, gas, and geothermal energy industries, including exploration and production; refining, marketing and transport; chemicals manufacturing and sales; and power generation. Chevron Corporation has a joint venture agreement with China National Petroleum Corporation. Chevron is one of the world's six "supermajor" oil companies. For the past five years, Chevron has been continuously ranked as one of America's 5 largest corporations by Fortune 500. In 2011 it was named the 16th largest public company in the world by Forbes Global 2000. The company was formerly known as ChevronTexaco Corp. and changed its name to Chevron Corporation in May 2005. Chevron Corporation was founded in 1879 and is based in San Ramon, California.