CVS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||5.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.603|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||29.11%|
|Net Income (TTM)||4.46B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.88%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||3.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.35%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 3 High Quality Companies With Strong Dividend Growth Prospects Fool Dec 7
- Final Glance: Drugstore companies AP Dec 6
- Record $438B Corporate Debt Issued This Year Barrons.com Dec 6
- How Rite Aid Stock Soared 318% in 2013 Fool Dec 6
- Midday Glance: Drugstore companies AP Dec 6
- CVS Caremark To Host 2013 Analyst Day For The Investment Community noodls Dec 6
- CVS Unit Expands Clinic Services - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- CVS Caremark Corp (CVS): Today's Featured Retail Winner The Street Dec 6
- Early Glance: Drugstore companies AP Dec 6
- Retail Stocks On The Rise With Help From 4 Stocks The Street Dec 6
CVS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVS Caremark is up 45.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.76%, Walgreens up 62.28%, and Rite Aid up 486.7%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVS
Pro Report PDF for CVS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVS
Did CVS Caremark make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CVS Caremark Corporation is an integrated pharmacy services provider, combining a United States pharmaceutical services company with a U.S. pharmacy chain. CVS Caremark provides pharmacy services through its over 7,000 CVS/pharmacy and Longs Drugs stores; its pharmacy benefit management, mail order and specialty pharmacy division, Caremark Pharmacy Services; its retail-based health clinic subsidiary, MinuteClinic; and its online pharmacy, CVS.com. CVS Caremark Corporation is chartered in Delaware, and is headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, where its pharmacy business is also headquartered. The pharmacy services business is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. The company was #18 in the 2010 Fortune 500 list of the largest companies in the U.S., and is the largest company that has operations solely in the United States.