CVS Key Stats
- The Pharmacy America Trusts Fights Back Fool 11:50 AM
- Are Streaks And Current Yields The Best Metrics For Dividend Growth Investors? May 19
- Good News For Health Care Stocks May 17
- Idea of the Week: Focus on America may be way to beat the S&P May 17
- Attractively Valued Stocks To Consider Today May 17
- Will Workplace Wellness Screenings Under Obamacare Improve Health? May 16
- Walgreens Reaches New 52-Week High May 16
- Walgreens Reaches New 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 16
- Stock Market News for May 16, 2013 May 16
- Stock Market News for May 16, 2013 - Market News Zacks May 16
CVS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVS Caremark is up 34.73% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.90%, Walgreen Company up 62.86%, and Rite Aid Corporation up 147.5%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVS
Pro Report PDF for CVS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVS
Did CVS Caremark make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CVS Caremark Corporation is an integrated pharmacy services provider, combining a United States pharmaceutical services company with a U.S. pharmacy chain. CVS Caremark provides pharmacy services through its over 7,000 CVS/pharmacy and Longs Drugs stores; its pharmacy benefit management, mail order and specialty pharmacy division, Caremark Pharmacy Services; its retail-based health clinic subsidiary, MinuteClinic; and its online pharmacy, CVS.com. CVS Caremark Corporation is chartered in Delaware, and is headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, where its pharmacy business is also headquartered. The pharmacy services business is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. The company was #18 in the 2010 Fortune 500 list of the largest companies in the U.S., and is the largest company that has operations solely in the United States.