CVS Key Stats
- CVS Caremark Supporting Tornado Relief Efforts in Oklahoma and Texas PR Newswire May 23
- Cramer Says Buy CVS, Six Flags, Whole Foods, and This Key Stock May 23
- What Do These Factors Say About Walgreen? May 23
- Final Glance: Drugstore companies May 22
- This Company Is Making a Killing on the Patent Cliff Fool May 22
- Midday Glance: Drugstore companies May 22
- CVS Caremark Corp (CVS): Today's Featured Retail Laggard May 22
- OTCs and then Some Fool May 21
- Dear High School Graduate: Everything You've Been Told Is False May 21
- CVS Caremark's Management Presents at Barclays Americas Select Franchise Confere... May 21
CVS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CVS Caremark is up 34.21% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.96%, Walgreen Company up 66.87%, and Rite Aid Corporation up 118.8%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVS
Pro Report PDF for CVS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVS
Did CVS Caremark make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CVS Caremark Corporation is an integrated pharmacy services provider, combining a United States pharmaceutical services company with a U.S. pharmacy chain. CVS Caremark provides pharmacy services through its over 7,000 CVS/pharmacy and Longs Drugs stores; its pharmacy benefit management, mail order and specialty pharmacy division, Caremark Pharmacy Services; its retail-based health clinic subsidiary, MinuteClinic; and its online pharmacy, CVS.com. CVS Caremark Corporation is chartered in Delaware, and is headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island, where its pharmacy business is also headquartered. The pharmacy services business is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee. The company was #18 in the 2010 Fortune 500 list of the largest companies in the U.S., and is the largest company that has operations solely in the United States.