CVE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.74%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.7724|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||22.64%|
|Net Income (TTM)||578.36M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.77%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.19%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- What to Expect from ConocoPhillips in 2014 Fool Dec 10
- Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NVX, GGT, PHD, BLW, CVE The Street Dec 10
- Cenovus Energy (CVE) Shares Cross Above 200 DMA Dec 5
- 5 Jaw-dropping Facts About The Sands Dec 5
- Cenovus to hold conference call and webcast on 2014 budget noodls Dec 5
- Today's Top Performers In Basic Materials The Street Dec 5
- Citi Starts Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE) at Buy Street Insider Dec 3
- Cenovus Energy (CVE) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate The Street Dec 2
- [$$] Oil Sands Producer Tests New Methods Nov 29
- 2 Standout Large-Cap Dividend Stocks in Canada’s Oil Patch Nov 25
CVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cenovus Energy is down 14.48% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Suncor Energy up 5.48%, and Imperial Oil up 1.90%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CVE
Pro Report PDF for CVE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVE
Did Cenovus Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cenovus Energy is an integrated oil company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Cenovus was formed on December 1, 2009 when Encana Corporation split into two distinct companies: one an integrated oil company, the other a pure play natural gas company . The split left Cenovus with the assets formerly belonging to PanCanadian Energy Corp. and Alberta Energy Company, the two Canadian oil and gas companies that merged to form Encana in 2002 as well as a stake in 2 high quality refineries .