CVE Key Stats
- Cold Play: Don't Load Up on Canadian Energy Stocks Jun 12
- Cenovus to Sell Shaunavon Asset Jun 12
- Cenovus to Sell Shaunavon Asset - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 12
- Cenovus sells Shaunavon tight oil asset CNW Group Jun 11
- Cenovus to webcast Investor Day 2013 CNW Group Jun 11
- 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: JMT, FNGN, CVE, FNF, CBI Jun 11
- Cenovus Energy Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CVE) Jun 11
- Canadian Heavy Crude Prices Are Rising: Suncor Rakes In The Dough Jun 9
- Cenovus recognized as a leader in corporate responsibility PR Newswire Jun 6
- Coverage initiated on Cenovus Energy by Global Hunter Securities Jun 6
CVE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cenovus Energy is down 4.05% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.84%, Statoil down 1.88%, and BP up 12.97%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CVE
Pro Report PDF for CVE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CVE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CVE
Did Cenovus Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cenovus Energy is an integrated oil company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. Cenovus was formed on December 1, 2009 when Encana Corporation split into two distinct companies: one an integrated oil company, the other a pure play natural gas company . The split left Cenovus with the assets formerly belonging to PanCanadian Energy Corp. and Alberta Energy Company, the two Canadian oil and gas companies that merged to form Encana in 2002 as well as a stake in 2 high quality refineries .