CUK Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||0.90%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.419|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-29.82%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.105B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.28%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||19.76%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Carnival Corporation Names Vice Admiral William Burke As Its First-Ever Chief Maritime Officer noodls Dec 4
- Carnival Corporation And The Miami HEAT Donation Will Exceed $1.5 Million For Philippine Typhoon Relief Efforts PR Newswire Dec 4
- Emmy® Award-Winning Choreographer and Pro Dancer Derek Hough to Sail on Holland America Line's 'Dancing with the Stars: At Sea' Champions Cruise Jan. 12, 2014 PR Newswire Dec 3
- Carnival Corporation & plc Announces Exchange Rate for Quarterly Dividend noodls Dec 3
- Carnival Cruise Lines Announces New American TABLE And American FEAST Dinner Concepts PR Newswire Dec 3
- Notification of Transactions of Director/PDMR noodls Nov 27
- Holland America Line Extends 'Dancing with the Stars: At Sea' Throughout 2014 Sailing Season PR Newswire Nov 25
- Notification of Transaction of Director/PDMRs noodls Nov 25
- Holland America Line Expands World-Class B.B. King's Blues Club Experience To Five Ships In 2014 CNW Group Nov 20
- Holland America Line's Culinary Arts Center To Host More Than 50 Celebrated Chefs And Experts In 2014 CNW Group Nov 19
CUK Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Carnival is down 7.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.68%, Carnival down 3.27%, and Royal Caribbean Cruises up 26.41%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CUK
Pro Report PDF for CUK
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CUK Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CUK
Did Carnival make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Carnival Corporation & plc, is a American-British Company, and the world's largest cruise ship operator. It is a dual listed company, with headquarters at Carnival Place in the Miami suburb of Doral, Florida, USA, and at Carnival House in Southampton, England, UK. Carnival Corporation and Carnival plc are separate listed companies and have different shareholder bodies, but they jointly own all the operating companies in the group. Carnival Corporation owns the majority stake, however as a condition of the merger between Carnival Corporation and P&O Princess Cruises PLC in 2002, it was agreed that P&O Princess would be relisted as Carnival plc in London, remaining as a separate company with a predominantly British shareholder body and largely retaining the P&O Princess executive team. Carnival Corporation and Carnival plc stocks are currently traded on the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. Carnival plc was founded in 1850 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.