CTTAY Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.837|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.835B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||24.95%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.39%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.26%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
Dow Jones10/30 13:15
Dow Jones09/12 09:45
Dow Jones08/18 15:55
|04/23/2014||Dividends||Amount: 0.4968, Declared Date: Mar 11 2014, Pay Date: May 05 2014|
CTTAY Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Continental is up 8.22% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 17.27%, Johnson Controls up 4.23%, and TRW Automotive Holdings up 34.94%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CTTAY
PDF Report for CTTAY
Download Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTTAY Pro Report PDF
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CTTAY
Did Continental make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Cyclical
- Industry: Auto Parts
- Company Website: http://www.conti-online.com
- IR Website: http://www.continental-corporation.com/www/portal_com_en/themes/ir/
- HQ Country: Germany
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: Germany
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Other Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 336390
- NAICS Industry: Motor Vehicle Parts Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Continental AG is engaged in developing technologies for mobility, transport and processing. The Company manufactures automotive parts and tires. It operates two business groups: Automotive Group and Rubber Group.
CTTAY Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CTTAY","name")
- Description: =YCI("CTTAY","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CTTAY","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CTTAY","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CTTAY","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.