CTSH Key Stats
- 5 Stocks Insiders Love Right Now 9:07 AM
- Tuesday 6/18 Insider Buying Report: CTSH Jun 18
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation [CTSH] to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Marke... Jun 18
- Chart Says This Tech Stock is Headed for a Double-Digit Drop StreetAuthority Network Jun 17
- Infosys' Murthy pledges turnaround in three years Jun 15
- Infosys founder Narayana Murthy pledges turnaround within three years Jun 15
- Cognizant Announces Clinton Global Initiative Commitment to Washington, D.C. Mak... Jun 14
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (CTSH): Today's Featured Technology L... Jun 14
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: IBM, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Genpact,... Jun 13
- Orkla strengthens its IT platform noodls Jun 13
CTSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation is up 6.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Accenture up 42.09%, and Infosys down 6.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CTSH
Pro Report PDF for CTSH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTSH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTSH
Did Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. A member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500, Cognizant is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation was founded in 1998.