CTSH Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.89%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.888|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.38%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.183B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.05%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.86%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cognizant's Management Presents at 2013 Crédit Suisse Annual Tech Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- Insider Trading Alert - MDVN, ACOR, MDT, UHS And CTSH Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 5
- Bridgewater Associates buys HPQ, RL, and GE and sells TSO, BEN, and CTSH—13F Flash F Market Realist Dec 4
- Bridgewater Associates buys HPQ, RL, and GE and sells TSO, BEN, and CTSH—13F Flash E Market Realist Dec 4
- Cognizant moving to Texas Dec 4
- Corrected - Higher European demand boosts Cognizant revenue (May 8) Reuters Dec 4
- Corrected - Cognizant to hire 10,000 in US in next three years Reuters Dec 4
- Cognizant to hire 10,000 in US in next 3 years (Dec. 2) Reuters Dec 4
- Chipotle, Cognizant: Stocks That Frank Caruso Likes Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Some Big-Cap Stocks Are Still In Early-Stage Patterns Investor's Business Daily Dec 2
CTSH Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cognizant Tech Solution is up 37.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Accenture up 10.82%, and Infosys up 31.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTSH
Pro Report PDF for CTSH
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTSH Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTSH
Did Cognizant Tech Solution make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cognizant is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. A member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 2000, and the Fortune 500, Cognizant is ranked among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world. Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation was founded in 1998.