CTS Key Stats
- CTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Costs Associated with Exit or Disposal Activities, ... Jun 14
- Look for CTS’ Restructuring to Save $8-10 Million Jun 12
- CTS CORPORATION ANNOUNCES INITIAL STEPS IN BUSINESS SIMPLIFICATION AND ADDITIONA... Jun 11
- CTS (CTS) Announces 1M Share Buyback, Will Repatriation $30M Cash Street Insider Jun 11
- InPlay: CTS Corp announces initial steps in business simplification and addition... Jun 11
- CTS Corporation Announces Initial Steps in Business Simplification and Additiona... Jun 11
- CTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Security Holders May 28
- CTS Keeps Dividend Steady Fool May 23
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.035 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield Street Insider May 22
- CTS Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend Business Wire May 22
CTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CTS Corporation is up 33.12% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, AVX Corporation up 14.67%, and ABB up 44.18%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTS
Pro Report PDF for CTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTS
Did CTS Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.