CTS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||16.17%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.2173|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||17.65%|
|Net Income (TTM)||7.884M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||23.52%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.27%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.89%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- TE Connectivity Hikes Dividend; Shares Up 0.4% - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- CFO Moves: Bristol-Myers Squibb, CTS Corp. The Wall Street Journal Nov 13
- CTS CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers Nov 13
- Cadillac's New Sedan Just Won A Major Car Award — Here's Why It's A Big Deal Business Insider Nov 8
- Your 2014 Car of the Year: The Cadillac CTS Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 8
- Cadillac CTS named Motor Trend Car of the Year Nov 7
- Cadillac CTS Scores Second Motor Trend Car of the Year® Award noodls Nov 7
- Cadillac's CTS Takes Aim at BMW 5 Series: Jason H. Harper Bloomberg Nov 7
- CTS CORPORATION ANNOUNCES 14 PERCENT DIVIDEND INCREASE - NOVEMBER 5, 2013 noodls Nov 5
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Raises Qtr. Dividend 14.3% to $0.04; 0.8% Yield Street Insider Nov 5
CTS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CTS is up 99.32% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Intevac up 40.29%, and Regal-Beloit up 6.79%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CTS
Pro Report PDF for CTS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CTS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CTS
Did CTS make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CTS Corporation designs, manufactures, assembles & sells electronic components & sensors and provides electronics manufacturing services mainly to OEMs, for the automotive, computer, communications, medical, industrial and defense and aerospace markets.