CSX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.63%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.861|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.55%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.90B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||64.09%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||15.44%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.16%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Why Natural Gas Could Save Coal Fool 11:15 AM
- Be Greedy When Others Are Fearful Fool 11:00 AM
- Trade-Ideas: CSX (CSX) Is Today's New Lifetime High Stock The Street Dec 6
- 3 Dividend-Paying Railroad Stocks For 2014 Seeking Alpha Dec 5
- CSX Corp (CSX): Today's Featured Services Winner The Street Dec 5
- CSX Corporation's Management Presents at the 2013 Credit Suisse Global Industrials Conference (Transcript) Seeking Alpha Dec 4
- CSX Corporation Is Heading In The Right Direction Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- Two Marilyns, Six Scotches and 20 Hamburger Toppings New York Times Nov 28
- Willard Residents Allowed to Return Home PR Newswire Nov 28
- First Steam, Then Diesel. Will LNG Be Next to Power the Railroads? The Wall Street Journal Nov 27
CSX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CSX is up 40.34% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Union Pacific up 36.11%, and Norfolk Southern up 50.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSX
Pro Report PDF for CSX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSX
Did CSX make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CSX Corporation, based in Jacksonville, Fla., is one of the nation’s leading transportation companies, providing rail, intermodal and rail-to-truck transload services. The company's transportation network spans approximately 21,000 miles, with service to 23 eastern states and the District of Columbia, and connects to over 230 short line and regional railroads and more than 70 ocean, river, and lake ports. It also serves production and distribution facilities through track connections to approximately 240 short-line and regional railroads. CSX Corporation was founded in 1978.