CSX Key Stats
- Play the Coal Rebound With These Stocks Fool May 16
- CSX Employee Named Top Environmentalist by Association of American Railroads PR Newswire May 16
- A Wall Street Transcript Interview with Russell Sims, Portfolio Manager and Dire... May 15
- CSX Reaches New 52-Week High (CSX) May 14
- Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Union Pacific, CSX, Canadian Pacific Railway,... May 14
- Long Candidates If The Tide Continues Rising May 13
- Rails Turning on to Natural Gas May 13
- CSX CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal Officers, Submissi... May 13
- Railroad Industry Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Industry Outlook Zacks May 12
- Railroad Industry Stock Outlook - May 2013 - Zacks Analyst Interviews Zacks May 12
CSX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CSX is up 26.57% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, Union Pacific up 51.00%, and Norfolk Southern Corporation up 24.65%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CSX
Pro Report PDF for CSX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSX
Did CSX make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CSX Corporation, based in Jacksonville, Fla., is one of the nation’s leading transportation companies, providing rail, intermodal and rail-to-truck transload services. The company's transportation network spans approximately 21,000 miles, with service to 23 eastern states and the District of Columbia, and connects to over 230 short line and regional railroads and more than 70 ocean, river, and lake ports. It also serves production and distribution facilities through track connections to approximately 240 short-line and regional railroads. CSX Corporation was founded in 1978.