CSTE Key Stats
- Mellanox Jumps on CEO-Chair Split Vote: Israel Overnight Bloomberg May 18
- MasTec, CaesarStone In Buy Range From Breakouts May 16
- Wall Street Turns Down At The Bell; Celgene Sells Off May 16
- Stocks Flat In Late Trading, But Cisco Lifts Nasdaq May 16
- Caesarstone Signs Exclusivity Agreement with IKEA US Business Wire May 16
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest volume increases May 15
- CaesarStone Sdot-Yam Beats on Both Top and Bottom Lines May 13
- Record 1Q Earnings for Trex May 9
- Record 1Q Earnings for Trex - Analyst Blog Zacks May 9
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam 's CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha May 8
CSTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Caesarstone Sdot-Yam is up 126.5% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 31.68%, James Hardie Industries up 62.72%, and PGT up 273.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSTE
Pro Report PDF for CSTE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSTE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSTE
Did Caesarstone Sdot-Yam make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?