CSTE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||21.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.63|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.78%|
|Net Income (TTM)||57.10M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||44.53%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.07%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Amir Rotem Withdrawals Nomination to Caesarstone (CSTE) Board Street Insider Dec 10
- 3 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume The Street Dec 10
- Credit Suisse Assumes CaesarStone (CSTE) at Outperform Street Insider Dec 9
- Fastenal November Daily Sales Above Oct - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Gibraltar Industries Stays at Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Headwaters' Twin Acquisitions - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 5
- Medidata, CaesarStone Among New Buys Of Top Funds Investor's Business Daily Dec 3
- Harsco Closes Infra Biz Deal - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- Apogee Retains Neutral Tag - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
- NCI Building Upgraded to Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 29
CSTE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Caesarstone Sdot-Yam is up 209.4% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.87%, Masco up 36.62%, and PGT up 132.6%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSTE
Pro Report PDF for CSTE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSTE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSTE
Did Caesarstone Sdot-Yam make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd, manufactures engineered quartz surfaces. The company’s products are used in both residential and commercial buildings as countertops, vanities, wall cladding, floors, and other interior surfaces.