CSCO Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.76%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.838|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.13%|
|Net Income (TTM)||9.887B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||61.29%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||16.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.20%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- The Best and Worst Dow Components in November Fool Dec 8
- NSA spying hurts business of large U.S. hardware makers USA TODAY Dec 8
- Alcatel-Lucent Stock Soared 225% in 2013. Here's Why. Fool Dec 7
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- Top Dow Stocks of the Day Fool Dec 6
- / CORRECTION - Cisco Marketwired Dec 6
- [video] We got a picture-perfect labor report: Cramer CNBC Dec 6
- Cisco to Support IT Development in Kaliningrad Region of Russian Federation noodls Dec 6
- Senators unveil Canadian Tire Centre Vision, a 700-screen high-definition experience, at Canadian Tire Centre noodls Dec 6
- Intel, H-P rise as tech joins broad market rally MarketWatch Dec 6
CSCO Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cisco Systems is up 11.71% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Apple up 4.91%, and Google up 54.80%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CSCO
Pro Report PDF for CSCO
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CSCO Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CSCO
Did Cisco Systems make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cisco Systems Inc. was incorporated in California in December 1984 and is publically traded on the NASDAQ. The company designs, manufactures and sells Internet Protocol (IP)-based routers, switches and advanced technology products; and provides technical support and related services. Products are sold to large enterprises, private and public institutions, commercial businesses and consumers. Companies use Cisco Systems' products to create network infrastructures for communicating with employees, customers, prospects, business partners and suppliers. Other advanced technology solutions include application networking, home networking, storage area networking, security for critical information systems, and integration of communications, video systems and wireless technology. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California and primarily outsources manufacturing, printed-circuit board assembly, in-circuit testing and product repair. Cisco has more than 65,000 employees and annual revenue of US$40.0 billion as of 2010.Manufacturing: IP routers and other advanced technology, plus provides technical support.