CRUS Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.194|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.96%|
|Net Income (TTM)||148.23M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.16%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||17.50%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Cirrus Logic: This Correction Doesn't Offer A Buying Opportunity Seeking Alpha Nov 27
- 2 Deep Value Stocks With Excellent Fundamentals Seeking Alpha Nov 26
- What We Learned From Cirrus Logic's Presentation at Goldman Sachs' Growth Conference Fool Nov 20
- Cirrus Logic: Window On Apple Sales Trend, Shades Drawn Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- SA PRO: Top Long And Short Ideas, Monday November 18 Seeking Alpha Nov 19
- Capturing The Downside For Citrix Systems And Cisco Nov 18
- 5 of Last Week's Biggest Losers Fool Nov 17
- Why I Just Bought This Dirt Cheap Tech Stock Seeking Alpha Nov 15
- Top Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades: AECOM, Cirrus, Cisco, Lululemon and More 24/7 Wall St. Nov 14
- 5 Picks From Forbes' Best Small Companies List Seeking Alpha Nov 13
CRUS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cirrus Logic is down 29.30% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, Apple up 4.91%, and Freescale Semiconductor up 57.10%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRUS
Pro Report PDF for CRUS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRUS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRUS
Did Cirrus Logic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cirrus Logic, Inc. develops high-precision, analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) for a range of audio and energy markets.Its main product line includes audio products and energy products.