CRUS Key Stats
- This Morning: CRM swoons, P Pops, BLOX Rocks, CRUS Cut 10:58 AM
- Cirrus Logic: Is The Market Pricing In More Than Just Lower Margins? Seeking Alpha 8:59 AM
- Cirrus Logic: Strong Propensity For Price Appreciation Seeking Alpha 8:51 AM
- Cirrus Logic Is Now Oversold (CRUS) 8:33 AM
- Today's Market News To Trade On: 5 Stocks Moving On News 8:21 AM
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Cirrus Logic (CRUS) to Hold Street Insider 7:11 AM
- Analysts' Actions: CRM CRUS NDSN PG SHW 4:04 AM
- Cirrus Logic downgraded by Canaccord Genuity 2:38 AM
- The Dow's Crazy Day Sank These Stocks Fool May 23
- Wolfson Looks to Future With Washing Machines You Can Talk to May 23
CRUS Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cirrus Logic is down 37.56% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, STMicroelectronics up 87.88%, and Texas Instruments up 25.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CRUS
Pro Report PDF for CRUS
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CRUS Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CRUS
Did Cirrus Logic make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cirrus Logic Inc. is a fabless semiconductor supplier specializing in analog, mixed-signal, and audio DSP integrated circuits . They are presently headquartered in Austin, Texas. Their audio processors and audio converters are found in many professional audio and consumer entertainment products, including smartphones, tablets, portable media players, automotive entertainment systems, home-theater receivers, TVs and docking stations. Cirrus Logic's analog mixed-signal converter chips are also used in a wide variety of energy-related applications, including its new line of LED controllers for the incandescent light bulb replacement market, as well as energy measurement chips for applications such as digital utility meters. It was started as Patil Systems, Inc., in Salt Lake City in 1981, by Dr. Suhas Patil and renamed as Cirrus Logic when it moved to Silicon Valley in 1984.