CROX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-2.38%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8397|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-69.39%|
|Net Income (TTM)||73.75M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||53.23%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.52%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Friday - Tale of the Tape Zacks 9:30 AM
- Crocs Cares Celebrates Colorado Gives Day and Supports Colorado Nonprofits PR Newswire Dec 9
- Week After Thanksgiving Good Prognosticator Of Stock Market Performance Forbes Dec 2
- Is Crocs Destined for Greatness? Fool Dec 1
- Crocs Said to Discuss Possible Investment With Buyout Firms Bloomberg Nov 27
- The Top Ten Stocks for Nov. 27 Bloomberg Nov 27
- Crocs Said to Discuss Investment With Buyout Firms Bloomberg Nov 27
- Markets Quiet the Day Before a Holiday Fool Nov 27
- Halftime Pops & Drops CNBC Nov 27
- Another Acquisition For CVS; Crocs Looks To Buyout Firms Barrons.com Nov 27
CROX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Crocs is down 8.59% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.97%, Skechers USA up 74.76%, and Deckers Outdoor Corp up 120.2%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CROX
Pro Report PDF for CROX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CROX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CROX
Did Crocs make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Crocs, Inc. is a shoe designer, manufacturer, distributor, worldwide marketer and brand manager of footwear and accessories for men, women and children. The company was founded by 3 friends - Scott Seamans, Lyndon "Duke" Hanson, and George Boedecker, Jr. - to produce and distribute a foam clog design acquired from a Quebec company called Foam Creations. The shoe had originally been developed as a spa shoe. The first model produced by Crocs, the Beach, was unveiled in 2002 at the Ft. Lauderdale Boat Show in Florida, and sold out the 200 pairs produced at that time. The company's products include footwear and accessories that utilize closed cell-resin. The use of this unique material allows the company to produce innovative, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant footwear. The company sells its products in more than 90 countries through domestic and international retailers and distributors, and directly to end-user consumers through company-operated retail stores, outlets, kiosks and webstores. The company was formerly known as Western Brands, LLC and changed its name to Crocs, Inc. in January 2005. Crocs, Inc. was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Niwot, Colorado.