CQP Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.64%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-1.434|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-35.29%|
|Net Income (TTM)||-242.22M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-145.8%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||5.98%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- IPO Preview: Cheniere Energy Partners LP Holdings Seeking Alpha Dec 12
- Focus on the Margin of Safety The Street Dec 12
- Cheniere Energy IPO Is Worth A Look For Income Investors Seeking Alpha Dec 12
- Is Cheniere Energy's Great Week A Prelude To Its Future Success? Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- Buyback nation: stock purchases feed bull run CNBC Dec 11
- Cramer's Lightning Round - Exxon Goes To $100 (12/10/13) Seeking Alpha Dec 11
- This Week’s Scheduled IPOs: Hilton, Valero, Cheniere, Aramark 24/7 Wall St. Dec 10
- U.S. Oil Pipeline Business is a 2013 Stock Sector Winner: A Top 10 Wall Street Transcript Interview with Paul Sankey, Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.'s Lead U.S. Integrated Oil and Refining Analyst Dec 9
- Is Cheniere Energy Overheating Again? Seeking Alpha Dec 9
- Get the Latest Update in Natural Gas Exports Fool Dec 6
CQP Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cheniere Energy Partners is up 46.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Cheniere Energy up 140.4%, and Oiltanking Partners LP up 70.43%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CQP
Pro Report PDF for CQP
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CQP Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CQP
Did Cheniere Energy Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cheniere Energy Partners LP through its wholly-owned subsidiary owns and operates the Sabine Pass LNG receiving terminal and Creole Trail Pipeline in Louisiana.