CPT Key Stats
- George J. Carter, President, Chairman and CEO of Franklin Street Properties Corp... Jun 18
- [$$] Five Mortgage REITs to Buck Rising Rates Barrons.com Jun 17
- Daily Dividend Report: CHK, SRC, KCAP, ROP, CPT Jun 17
- Camden Property Keeps Dividend Steady Fool Jun 14
- Camden Property Trust Announces Second Quarter 2013 Dividend Business Wire Jun 14
- Worried About Summer Weakness? These 5 Mid Caps Offer Upside Jun 11
- The New American Dream: Part-Time Job, Apartment Jun 10
- EdR to Add 92 Apartments in CT Jun 7
- EdR to Add 92 Apartments in CT - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 7
- CPT Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average May 31
CPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Camden Property Trust is up 2.49% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Essex Property Trust up 5.34%, and Apartment Investment & Management up 8.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CPT
Pro Report PDF for CPT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPT
Did Camden Property Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Camden Property Trust is a Houston, TX based Real Estate Investment Trust that owns and operates apartment communities in the United States. Camden Property Trust is an S&P 400 Company. As one of the largest multifamily real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the nation, Camden specializes in several disciplines within the residential real estate industry. It provides expertise in the ownership, development and management of apartment home communities; in the acquisition, disposition and redevelopment of properties; and in consulting, building and construction services for third party clients. As of September 30, 2011, Camden owned interests in and operated 202 properties containing 68,979 apartment homes across the United States. Camden was recently named by FORTUNE Magazine for the fourth consecutive year as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America, ranking #7.