CPT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.08%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||3.943|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||128.6%|
|Net Income (TTM)||348.53M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.21%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||4.37%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/09: (MHK) (VLO) (KRFT) Upgraded; (EZPW) (DF) (PGEM) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 9
- BMO Capital Downgrades Camden Property Trust (CPT) to Underperform Street Insider Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Real Estate Industry Downward The Street Dec 9
- Camden Property Trust (CPT): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard The Street Dec 6
- What To Buy: Top 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: WMB, ETP, CPT, SNH The Street Dec 5
- Daily Dividend Report: SPLS, CPT, PNNT, HPP, MAA Forbes Dec 4
- Camden Property (CPT) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate The Street Dec 4
- Camden Property Trust Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividend noodls Dec 3
- Camden Property Trust (CPT) Declares $0.63 Quarterly Dividend; 4.3% Yield Street Insider Dec 3
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Real Estate Industry The Street Dec 3
CPT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Camden Property Trust is down 10.46% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Essex Property up 7.75%, and UDR up 8.24%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPT
Pro Report PDF for CPT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPT
Did Camden Property Trust make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Camden Property Trust is a Houston, TX based Real Estate Investment Trust that owns and operates apartment communities in the United States. Camden Property Trust is an S&P 400 Company. As one of the largest multifamily real estate investment trusts (REITs) in the nation, Camden specializes in several disciplines within the residential real estate industry. It provides expertise in the ownership, development and management of apartment home communities; in the acquisition, disposition and redevelopment of properties; and in consulting, building and construction services for third party clients. As of September 30, 2011, Camden owned interests in and operated 202 properties containing 68,979 apartment homes across the United States. Camden was recently named by FORTUNE Magazine for the fourth consecutive year as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America, ranking #7.