CPST Key Stats
- Strong Buy on AO Smith May 22
- Strong Buy on AO Smith - Analyst Blog Zacks May 22
- John McIlveen, the Senior Vice President for Research at Jacob Securities: Selec... May 14
- Here's What One of the Richest Americans Has Been Buying Apr 23
- Does Recent News From Capstone Turbine Really Matter? Apr 19
- 5 Stocks Begging for a Short Squeeze Apr 17
- Have We Found a New Way to Power Oil Production? Apr 12
- Capstone Continues to Expand Reach in China Market With Three Orders From Oil & ... Apr 11
- Capstone Turbine receives $1.3M in orders from Chinese oil & gas sector Apr 11
- AO Smith Upped to Strong Buy Apr 10
CPST Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Capstone Turbine Corporation is down 6.93% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.33%, Franklin Electric up 33.10%, and UQM Technologies down 30.96%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPST
Pro Report PDF for CPST
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPST Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPST
Did Capstone Turbine Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Capstone Turbine Corporation, incorporated in 1988, is a California based gas turbine manufacturer that specializes in microturbine power along with heating and cooling cogeneration systems. Key to the Capstone design is its use of foil bearings, which provides maintenance and fluid-free operation for the lifetime of the turbine and reduces the system to a single moving part. This also eliminates the need for any cooling or other secondary systems.