CPRX Key Stats
SA Breaking News03/16 09:46
SA Breaking News03/16 08:08
|03/16/2015||Earnings||Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Inc Fourth Quarter Earnings Results in 2014|
|11/14/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. Earnings Results|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. Earnings Results|
|05/16/2014||Earnings||Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update|
CPRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Catalyst Pharmaceutical is up 82.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 13.76%, Salix Pharmaceuticals up 67.01%, and Emergent Health up 136.0%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CPRX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CPRX
Did Catalyst Pharmaceutical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.catalystpharma.com
- IR Website: http://ir.catalystpharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Inc is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of prescription drugs targeting rare (orphan) neurological diseases and disorders.
CPRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CPRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("CPRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CPRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CPRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CPRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.