CPRX Key Stats
SA Breaking News12/17 09:54
SA Breaking News11/14 09:47
SA Breaking News11/14 08:21
|11/14/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. Earnings Results|
|08/14/2014||Earnings||Q2 2014 Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. Earnings Results|
|05/16/2014||Earnings||Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners Announces First Quarter 2014 Financial Results and Provides Corporate Update|
|03/19/2014||Earnings||Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. Q4 2013 Earning Result|
CPRX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Catalyst Pharmaceutical is up 47.06% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 15.00%, Salix Pharmaceuticals up 35.14%, and Mallinckrodt up 76.69%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CPRX
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CPRX
Did Catalyst Pharmaceutical make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic
- Company Website: http://www.catalystpharma.com
- IR Website: http://ir.catalystpharma.com/
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Florida
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: December 31, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical Company. It develops and commercializes prescription drugs targeting diseases of the central nervous system with a focus on the treatment of drug addiction and epilepsy.
CPRX Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CPRX","name")
- Description: =YCI("CPRX","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CPRX","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CPRX","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CPRX","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.