CPRT Key Stats
- Insider Buying Round-Up: Carlyle, Chesapeake, Copart Buck Selling Trend Jun 18
- What are insiders buying these days? Jun 18
- Copart Inc. (CPRT): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Winner Jun 17
- Copart Insider's Case Doesn't Convince Jun 14
- Is a Revenue Miss Coming for Copart? Fool Jun 14
- Nasdaq stocks posting largest percentage decreases Jun 13
- Copart Becomes Oversold (CPRT) Jun 11
- COPART INC Financials Jun 11
- InPlay: Copart expands operations into Spain with acquisition of Autoresiduos S.... Jun 11
- Copart Expands Operations into Spain Business Wire Jun 11
CPRT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Copart is up 32.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, CarMax up 71.81%, and Asbury Automotive Group up 64.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPRT
Pro Report PDF for CPRT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPRT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPRT
Did Copart make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Copart, Inc., incorporated in 1982, and is headquartered in Fairfield, California. It is a provider of online auctions and vehicle remarketing services. As of July 31, 2009, the company operated 147 facilities in the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. The Company provides vehicle sellers with a full range of services to process and sell vehicles over the Internet through its Virtual Bidding Second Generation Internet auction-style sales technology, which it refers to as VB2. Copart sells principally to licensed vehicle dismantlers, rebuilders, repair licensees, used vehicle dealers and exporters and, at certain locations, it sells directly to the general public. The Company competes with KAR Holdings, Inc., Auction Broadcasting Company, Manheim Auctions, LKQ Corporation, American Recycling Association and United Recyclers Group. Copart, Inc. was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Fairfield, California.