CPF Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.92%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.122|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.69%|
|Net Income (TTM)||174.19M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.33%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.65%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Bank of Hawaii, Central Pacific Financial and STAG Industrial Nov 22
- Seth Klarman Buys BPF Energy; Increases Micron, ChipMOS, Theravance Nov 14
- Klarman's Baupost Shows New Stake in PBF Energy (PBF), Lifts Micron (MU), Sells AIG (AIG) Street Insider Nov 13
- Central Pacific Financial Corporation Stock Upgraded (CPF) Nov 6
- Central Pacific Financial's CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- CENTRAL PACIFIC FINANCIAL CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition, Financial Statement Oct 30
- Central Pacific Financial Corp. Reports $10.2 Million Third Quarter Earnings noodls Oct 30
- Central Pacific Financial Corp. (CPF) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c Street Insider Oct 30
- Q3 2013 Central Pacific Financial Corp. Earnings Release - Before Market Open Oct 30
- Central Pacific Financial Corp. Announces Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release And Conference Call PR Newswire Oct 16
CPF Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Central Pacific Financial is up 33.75% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.78%, TriCo Bancshares up 74.73%, and Preferred Bank up 45.15%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPF
Pro Report PDF for CPF
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPF Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPF
Did Central Pacific Financial make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Central Pacific Financial Corporation is a bank holding company, which through its banking subsidiary, Central Pacific Bank, offers commercial banking in the state of Hawaii.