CPB Key Stats
- 3 SodaStream Suitors That Make Sense Fool Jun 19
- Campbell Soup's Acquisitions Are M'm M'm Good Fool Jun 19
- Campbell Soup Up 31% This Year, Dividend Yields 2.6% Jun 18
- Campbell to Acquire Danish Snack Maker Jun 18
- It Might Be Time to Take Profits in Blue Chip Dividend Payers Fool Jun 18
- Campbell to Acquire Danish Snack Maker - Analyst Blog Zacks Jun 18
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions of the Day 06/18: (EME) (LBTYA)/(VOD) (ELN) (CP... Jun 18
- Emerging Markets Morning Roundup: Thailand's Rice Subsidies Cost Billions; Meche... Jun 18
- Where's the Beef? Traders Eye Hormel (HRL) Peers on Lowered Outlook (TSN) (SFD) Street Insider Jun 18
- Campbell Soup to Acquire Danish Cookie Maker Fool Jun 17
CPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Campbell Soup is up 44.61% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, General Mills up 31.29%, and Kellogg Company up 33.31%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CPB
Pro Report PDF for CPB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPB
Did Campbell Soup make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Campbell Soup Company (Campbell), incorporated on November 23, 1922, together with its subsidiaries, is a manufacturer and marketer of convenience food products. The Company operates in four segments: U.S. Simple Meals; U.S. Beverages; Global Baking and Snacking; International Simple Meals and Beverages, and North America Foodservice. In the United States, Canada and Latin America, the Company’s products are generally resold to consumers in retail food chains, mass discounters, mass merchandisers, club stores, convenience stores, drug stores, dollar stores and other retail, commercial and non-commercial establishments. The company was founded in 1869 and is headquartered in Camden, New Jersey.