CPB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-1.81%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||1.207|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-30.77%|
|Net Income (TTM)||385.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||35.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||7.94%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.94%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB) Hits Session High Street Insider Dec 6
- Campbell Soup Now #302 Largest Company, Surpassing Kansas City Southern The Street Dec 6
- Campbell Soup (CPB) Marked As A Barbarian At The Gate The Street Dec 6
- Hormel: Hearty Meals, but Indigestive Stock The Street Dec 6
- Qantas: Wrong-spirited Australia Financial Times Dec 6
- CAMPBELL SOUP CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Dec 5
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy Campbell Soup Fool Dec 5
- Food Companies Announce Holiday Promos and Investment Plans - Research Report on GMCR, Mondelez International, ADM, ConAgra Foods, and Campbell's PR Newswire Dec 5
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee Street Insider Dec 5
- Campbell Soup Co (CPB): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner The Street Dec 4
CPB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Campbell Soup is up 20.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.43%, General Mills up 30.36%, and Kellogg up 13.87%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPB
Pro Report PDF for CPB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPB
Did Campbell Soup make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Campbell Soup Company (Campbell), incorporated on November 23, 1922, together with its subsidiaries, is a manufacturer and marketer of convenience food products. The Company operates in four segments: U.S. Simple Meals; U.S. Beverages; Global Baking and Snacking; International Simple Meals and Beverages, and North America Foodservice. In the United States, Canada and Latin America, the Company’s products are generally resold to consumers in retail food chains, mass discounters, mass merchandisers, club stores, convenience stores, drug stores, dollar stores and other retail, commercial and non-commercial establishments. The company was founded in 1869 and is headquartered in Camden, New Jersey.