CPA Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||14.71%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||9.03|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||12.70%|
|Net Income (TTM)||400.90M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||52.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||18.60%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.85%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 8:03 am Copa Holdings announces monthly traffic statistics for Nov 2013; CPA's system-wide passenger traffic increased 10.4% y/y, while capacity increased 9.5% Dec 12
- Copa Holdings Announces Monthly Traffic Statistics For November 2013 noodls Dec 12
- Dollar General Hits 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- Stocks Retreat In Higher Trade; Twitter Breaks Out Investor's Business Daily Dec 10
- Trade-Ideas: Copa Holdings (CPA) Is Today's "Barbarian At The Gate" Stock The Street Dec 10
- Copa Holdings SA (CPA): Today's Featured Transportation Laggard The Street Dec 9
- 5 Stocks Dragging The Transportation Industry Downward The Street Dec 5
- Copa Holdings SA (CPA): Today's Featured Transportation Laggard The Street Nov 27
- UBS Downgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Sell Street Insider Nov 27
- Jeff Bezos on Joy Covey: 'Joy was more substance over optics' Fortune Nov 22
CPA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Copa Holdings is up 67.53% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.99%, Gol Intelligent Airlines down 17.70%, and Delta Air Lines up 166.0%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CPA
Pro Report PDF for CPA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPA
Did Copa Holdings make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of airline passenger and cargo service through our two principal operating subsidiaries, Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia. Copa Airlines operates from its strategically located position in the Republic of Panama, and Copa Airlines Colombia provides service primarily within Colombia complemented by international flights from various cities in Colombia to Panama City, Caracas, Cancun, Mexico City, Guayaquil, and Quito. Copa Airlines offers approximately 280 daily scheduled flights among 59 destinations in 28 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean from its Panama City hub. Copa Airlines provides passengers with access to flights to more than 120 other destinations through codeshare arrangements with Continental pursuant to which each airline places its name and flight designation code on the other's flights. Through its Panama City hub, Copa Airlines is able to consolidate passenger traffic from multiple points to serve each destination effectively. As of December 31, 2009 Copa Holdings operates a fleet of 71 passenger aircraft: 45 Boeing 737-Next Generation aircraft, 26 Embraer 190 aircraft. It is headquartered in Panama City, Panama and its current CEO is Pedro Heilbron. Copa Holdings, S.A. was founded in 1947.