CPA Key Stats
- Copa Reaches New 52-Week High (CPA) Jun 18
- Stocks Edge Off Lows In Late Trading; Myriad Plunges Jun 14
- Stocks Near Session Lows, Spooked By IMF Outlook Jun 14
- 5 Stocks Improving Performance Of The Transportation Industry Jun 14
- InPlay: Copa Holdings reports May system wide traffic increased 23.6% YoY Jun 14
- Copa Holdings Announces Monthly Traffic Statistics for May 2013 PR Newswire Jun 13
- Copa Holdings Flies Well Amid Weak Foreign Airlines Jun 13
- Copa Holdings SA (CPA): Today's Featured Transportation Winner Jun 11
- Stocks End Near Session Lows After Comeback Attempt Fails Jun 11
- Top-Quality Foreign Stocks Re-Entering Buy Zones Jun 10
CPA Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Copa is up 79.43% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Gol Intelligent Airlines down 20.65%, and LATAM Airlines Group down 38.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CPA
Pro Report PDF for CPA
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CPA Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CPA
Did Copa make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of airline passenger and cargo service through our two principal operating subsidiaries, Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia. Copa Airlines operates from its strategically located position in the Republic of Panama, and Copa Airlines Colombia provides service primarily within Colombia complemented by international flights from various cities in Colombia to Panama City, Caracas, Cancun, Mexico City, Guayaquil, and Quito. Copa Airlines offers approximately 280 daily scheduled flights among 59 destinations in 28 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean from its Panama City hub. Copa Airlines provides passengers with access to flights to more than 120 other destinations through codeshare arrangements with Continental pursuant to which each airline places its name and flight designation code on the other's flights. Through its Panama City hub, Copa Airlines is able to consolidate passenger traffic from multiple points to serve each destination effectively. As of December 31, 2009 Copa Holdings operates a fleet of 71 passenger aircraft: 45 Boeing 737-Next Generation aircraft, 26 Embraer 190 aircraft. It is headquartered in Panama City, Panama and its current CEO is Pedro Heilbron. Copa Holdings, S.A. was founded in 1947.