CORT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.4314|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-43.51M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||96.33%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-129.1%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
|05/07/2014 08:00 EDT||Misc||AGM Event for Corcept Therapeutics Inc|
|05/07/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Corcept Therapeutics Inc|
CORT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Corcept Therapeutics is up 71.97% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.53%, Achillion Pharmaceuticals up 44.38%, and Coronado Biosciences down 75.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CORT
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CORT
Did Corcept Therapeutics make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Healthcare
- Industry: Biotechnology
- Company Website: http://www.corcept.com
- IR Website: http://www.corcept.com/investors
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
- NAICS Code: 325412
- NAICS Industry: Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
Corcept Therapeutics Inc is engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of drugs for the treatment of severe metabolic, psychiatric and oncologic disorders.
CORT Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CORT","name")
- Description: =YCI("CORT","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CORT","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CORT","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CORT","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.