COR Key Stats
- Wall Street Transcript Interview with George J. Carter, President, Chairman and ... Jun 18
- XO Communications Leverages CoreSite to Launch Its New Cloud Compute Service PR Newswire Jun 11
- Eisenhower Paved The REIT Way To Sleep Well At Night Jun 11
- Write a Storybook Ending -- Or Lose Your Shirt Jun 10
- tw telecom Provides Dynamic Network Connectivity to CoreSite's Open Cloud Exchan... Jun 10
- tw telecom to Demonstrate a Prototype of its Constellation Platform(sm) at Cloud... Jun 10
- This Big Bad Hedge Fund Can't Blow This Data Fortress REIT Down Jun 7
- Hedge Fund Sours on Data Center REITs Fool Jun 5
- SunGard Availability Services Deploys in CoreSite's Boston Data Center to Suppor... Jun 5
- CoreSite Realty's Series A Preferred Stock Crosses Above 7% Yield Territory May 29
COR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CoreSite Realty is up 26.09% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 23.89%, Digital Realty Trust down 18.06%, and Dupont Fabros Technology down 14.16%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for COR
Pro Report PDF for COR
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download COR Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring COR
Did CoreSite Realty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CoreSite Realty Corporation is a national, carrier-neutral provider of data centers, colocation, and peering. The company has 11 data centers in the Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Northern Virginia, San Francisco/San Jose, Santa Clara, and Washington DC areas. The company also operates the Any2, one of the largest peering communities in the United States. The company was a wholly owned operating partner of The Carlyle Group, but is now publicly traded with little institutional interest.