COOL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-56.28%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.2678|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-10.78M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||30.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-91.15%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Zumba(R) Kids, the Ultimate Zumba(R) Dance Party for Younger Players, Is Now Available on Kinect for Xbox 360 and Wii(TM) noodls Nov 19
- Zumba® Kids, The Ultimate Zumba® Dance Party For Younger Players, Is Now Available on Kinect For Xbox 360 And Wii noodls Nov 19
- Agent P: DoofenDASH Now Available for iOS and Android Devices noodls Nov 14
- Midnight City Announces 2D Puzzler The Bridge Now Available on Xbox Live noodls Nov 13
- Majesco Entertainment Brings Motion-Based Zumba® Dance to Smartphones noodls Nov 7
- Majesco Entertainment Brings Motion-Based Zumba(R) Dance to Smartphones Marketwired Nov 7
- Outlook: Will GTA V Continue to Lead as the Holidays Approach? Wall St. Cheat Sheet Nov 5
- Zumba® Fitness World Party Now Available! noodls Nov 5
- Work Your Body, Rock You World with Zumba® Fitness World Party, Available Now on Kinect for Xbox 360, Wii U and Wii noodls Nov 5
- Work Your Body, Rock Your World With 'Zumba(R) Fitness World Party,' Available Now on Kinect for Xbox 360, Wii U and Wii Marketwired Nov 5
COOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Majesco Entertainment is down 31.55% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.82%, Zynga up 69.07%, and Electronic Arts up 47.23%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for COOL
Pro Strategies Featuring COOL
Did Majesco Entertainment make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of interactive entertainment software mainly for the casual game playing, mass-market consumer. It sells its products mainly to large retail chains, specialty retail stores, video game rental outlets.