COOL Key Stats
- [$$] May Videogame Sales Offer Little Consolation Barrons.com Jun 18
- Feast Your Eyes on the Boys' Newest Invention as Majesco Entertainment Releases ... Jun 11
- Two Game Stocks You Should Play, Say Analysts Talking Numbers Jun 11
- Majesco Entertainment Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Trans... Jun 10
- Analyst: Video Game Sales Are Tumbling Wall St. Cheat Sheet Jun 10
- Majesco Entertainment Company (COOL) Posts Q2 Loss of 5c/Share Street Insider Jun 10
- Majesco Entertainment Company Reports Second Quarter Fiscal 2013 Financial Resul... Jun 10
- Notable companies reporting after the market close Jun 10
- Majesco Entertainment and Zumba Fitness Extend Partnership for Interactive Enter... Jun 10
- MAJESCO ENTERTAINMENT CO Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report Jun 10
COOL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Majesco Entertainment Company is down 61.69% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 25.82%, Zynga down 48.11%, and Electronic Arts up 85.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for COOL
Pro Strategies Featuring COOL
Did Majesco Entertainment Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Majesco Entertainment is an American video game publisher founded in 1986. Majesco first made a name as a reissuer of old titles that had been abandoned by their original publisher. By cutting the prices dramatically and, eventually, arranging the rights to self-manufacture games for both Nintendo and Sega systems, the company found a sustainable market niche. It has its headquarters in Edison, New Jersey, United States.