CNX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||6.15%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.3146|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||72.16M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||28.83%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-5.17%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.36%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Here's What This ETF Is Telling Us About the Future of Coal Fool 8:30 AM
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/12: (MU) (LUV) (LYB) Upgraded; (ORCL) (SNDK) (HDS) Downgraded Street Insider Dec 12
- Deutsche Bank Reinstates CONSOL Energy (CNX) at Buy Street Insider Dec 12
- CONSOL ENERGY INC Files SEC form 8-K, Completion of Acquisition or Disposition of Assets, Financial Statements and Ex Dec 11
- CONSOL Updates on Gas Assets Dec 11
- CONSOL Updates on Gas Assets - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 11
- 12 Large-Cap Stocks Set to More Than Double Their EPS in 2014 Fool Dec 10
- 7:09 am CONSOL Energy provides latest Marcellus Shale well results; acquires Nearly 90,000 acres with Marcellus Shale and upper devonian potential. Six-well Philippi 13 pad shows positive early results Dec 10
- CONSOL Energy Bulks up on Gas Fool Dec 10
- Major Transition Makes Hess the Main Energy Company to Watch in 2014 Fool Dec 10
CNX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Consol Energy is up 9.52% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.00%, Peabody Energy down 32.26%, and Arch Coal down 44.11%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNX
Pro Report PDF for CNX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNX
Did Consol Energy make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Consol Energy Inc., stylized as CONSOL Energy, is an American energy company with interests in coal and natural gas production headquartered in the suburb of Cecil Township, in the Southpointe complex, just outside of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Consol Energy is the leading producer of high-BTU bituminous coal in the United States and the U.S.'s largest underground coal mining company. As of 2011, Consol had 4.4 billion tons of proven reserves, mainly in northern and central Appalachia and produced nearly 64 million tons of coal in 2010. The company has natural gas reserves totaling 3.7 trillion cu. ft. as of 2011 and employs more than 8,800 people. The company was founded in 1991.