CNL Key Stats
- Cleco sends crews to assist OGE in Oklahoma City Thomson Reuters ONE May 21
- Why Cleco's Earnings May Be Less Than Awesome Fool May 10
- 4 Utility Stocks More Profitable Than Industry Average May 8
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Premium Unwarranted; Goldman Reiterates Sell Street Insider May 6
- Cleco Corp. About To Put More Money In Your Pocket May 1
- Cleco Management Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Apr 30
- Cleco Corporation Earnings Call scheduled for 8:30 am ET today Apr 30
- Income Ideas: 7 High-Yield, Low Beta Stocks More Profitable Than Peers Apr 30
- Cleco Earnings: Everything You Must Know Now Apr 29
- Cleco Corporation posts 2013 first-quarter operational earnings of $0.44 per dil... Apr 29
CNL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cleco Corporation is up 18.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.15%, Great Plains Energy up 21.97%, and UNS Energy up 39.03%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNL
Pro Report PDF for CNL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNL
Did Cleco Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cleco was founded in January 1935 and is an energy services company headquartered in Pineville, La. It operates a regulated electric utility company, Cleco Power, that serves approximately 281,000 customers across Louisiana. Cleco also operates an unregulated wholesale energy business, Cleco Midstream, with approximately 775 megawatts of generating capacity.