CNI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.77%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.965|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.50%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.528B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||85.54%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.13%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.46%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Final Glance: Railroad companies Dec 10
- DEC 10, 2013 CN updates investment community on its business agenda of Operational and Service Excellence noodls Dec 10
- 4:34 pm Canadian Natl Rail sees FY13 adj EPS of $3.05-3.10 vs $3.10 Capital IQ Consensus Estimate; provides prelim FY14 EPS guidance Dec 10
- CN updates investment community on its business agenda of Operational and Service Excellence CNW Group Dec 10
- Raymond James Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNI) to Outperform Street Insider Dec 10
- Midday Glance: Railroad companies Dec 10
- Early Glance: Railroad companies Dec 10
- Final Glance: Railroad companies Dec 6
- Canadian National Remains Neutral - Analyst Blog Zacks Dec 6
- Canadian National Remains Neutral Dec 6
CNI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Canadian National Railway is up 22.70% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.66%, Canadian Pacific Railway up 50.24%, and Union Pacific up 31.83%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CNI
Pro Report PDF for CNI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CNI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CNI
Did Canadian National Railway make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Canadian National Railway Co together with its wholly-owned subsidiaries is engaged in the rail and related transportation business.