CMI Key Stats
- Cummins (CMI) Could Gain on Strong Int'l Presence, Move to Nat Gas - Barron's Street Insider 10:05 AM
- Jim Cramer's Play on a European Turnaround May 21
- Cummins Power Generation Reaches 10,000 Power Suite™ Users in 10 Months PR Newswire May 21
- [$$] Cummins: Driving Profits With Cleaner Engines May 21
- Look Closer at GE May 21
- 4 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: PL, AWK, HBC, CMI May 21
- Cummins Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (CMI) May 21
- Ask a Fool: Buy, Sell, or Hold Caterpillar? May 20
- Ask a Fool: Buy, Sell, or Hold Caterpillar? Fool May 20
- A Quick Look at the Diversified Machinery Sector Fool May 20
CMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cummins is up 19.68% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.30%, Caterpillar down 2.46%, and Donaldson Company up 11.74%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CMI
Pro Report PDF for CMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMI
Did Cummins make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of more than 500 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 5,200 dealer locations. Cummins reported a net income of $1.04 billion in 2010. The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and other customers. Cummins Inc. was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Columbus, Indiana.