CMI Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||3.59%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||7.546|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||1.42B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||26.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||8.32%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.91%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- GM to End Production in Australia - Analyst Blog Zacks 1:30 PM
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Wednesday - Tale of the Tape Zacks 9:30 AM
- GM CEO known for approachability, effectiveness 12:02 AM
- On The Fly: Closing Wrap theflyonthewall.com Dec 10
- The Deal: General Motors Turnaround Still Has a Ways to Go The Street Dec 10
- GM names Barra first woman CEO, to replace retiring Akerson Reuters Dec 10
- GM Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO Fox Business Dec 10
- 5 Stocks Moving The Industrial Industry Upward The Street Dec 10
- Is Caterpillar About to Hit $100? Fool Dec 7
- 'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Believe in Red Hat The Street Dec 7
CMI Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Cummins is up 28.90% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.99%, Navistar International up 92.65%, and Caterpillar up 0.35%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMI
Pro Report PDF for CMI
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMI Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMI
Did Cummins make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Cummins Inc., a global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of more than 500 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 5,200 dealer locations. Cummins reported a net income of $1.04 billion in 2010. The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, and other customers. Cummins Inc. was founded in 1919 and is headquartered in Columbus, Indiana.