CMG Key Stats
- Noodles & Co. files for proposed IPO 10:44 AM
- Why You Should Avoid Buffalo Wild Wings 8:41 AM
- Early Glance: Restaurant companies May 23
- CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL INC Files SEC form 8-K, Change in Directors or Principal ... May 23
- Casual Eatery Chain Noodles Files for $75 Million IPO May 23
- New Stock Coverage: Can Johnson & Johnson Be Market's Band-Aid? May 23
- Why You Should Avoid Buffalo Wild Wings Fool May 23
- Wendy's Transformation Is Progressing May 23
- Better Buy: McDonald's Stock or Chipotle Mexican Grill? Fool May 22
- Final Glance: Restaurant companies May 22
CMG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chipotle Mexican Grill is down 9.26% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.81%, McDonald's Corporation up 13.22%, and Yum Brands down 0.13%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CMG
Pro Report PDF for CMG
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMG Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMG
Did Chipotle Mexican Grill make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. is a chain of restaurants in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada specializing in burritos and tacos, founded by Steve Ells in 1993 and based in Denver, Colorado. The name derives from "chipotle", the Mexican Spanish name for a smoked, dried jalapeño chili pepper. The company currently has more than 1100 locations, with restaurants in 41 states, Washington, D.C., Toronto, Ontario, and London, England. Its net income in 2010 was US$178 million, and it has a staff of 26,500 employees.