CME Key Stats
- COMMODITIES-Up broadly on strong US economic data; gold slumps May 17
- CME Group sees first trade for RIN futures May 17
- CME Group Announces First Trade of Ethanol RINs Futures PR Newswire May 17
- Regulators target exchanges, WSJ reports May 17
- COMMODITIES-Most markets fall, weak US data prompts demand worry May 16
- IMF Says Bahrain’s Growing Debt May Be Unsustainable by 2018 May 16
- COMMODITIES-Oil up on stock market rally; most others down May 15
- S&P upgrades outlook on exchange operator CME May 15
- InPlay: CME Group Announces Open Interest for WTI-Brent Crude Oil Spread Options... May 15
- CME Group Announces Open Interest for WTI-Brent Crude Oil Spread Options Contrac... May 15
CME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CME Group is up 36.04% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.71%, NYSE Euronext up 76.24%, and IntercontinentalExchange up 46.21%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CME
Pro Report PDF for CME
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CME Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CME
Did CME Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
CME Group Inc. owns and operates large derivatives and futures exchanges in Chicago and New York City, as well as online trading platforms. It also owns the Dow Jones stock and financial indexes. The exchange-traded derivative contracts include futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities, rare and precious metals, weather and real estate. The company was formerly known as Chicago Mercantile Exchange Holdings Inc. and changed its name to CME Group Inc. in July 2007. CME Group was founded in 1898 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.