CME Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||4.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.851|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||7.58%|
|Net Income (TTM)||950.50M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||73.10%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||33.12%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.26%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Robert Shiller Is Smarter Than You Are BusinessWeek Dec 5
- Ex-Dividend Alert: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DHIL, TCPC, SCG, CME, BBY The Street Dec 5
- CME Group - Waiting For A Pullback Dec 4
- CME Group Inc. Announces Date of Fourth-Quarter 2013 Earnings Release, Conference Call noodls Dec 4
- CME Group Inc. (CME): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard The Street Dec 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: CME, Glacier Bancorp and Travelers Companies Dec 4
- MKTX, KKR, CME And BX, Pushing Financial Services Industry Downward The Street Dec 4
- Nasdaq’s NLX Grabs Market Share Amid Liffe Shift to ICE Dec 3
- CME Group Volume Averaged 12.1 Million Contracts per Day in November 2013, Up 9 Percent from November 2012 noodls Dec 3
- Europe Trade Repository Ok'd for ICE-CME Dec 2
CME Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). CME Group is up 54.11% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, NYSE Euronext up 101.7%, and IntercontinentalExchange up 67.64%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CME
Pro Report PDF for CME
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CME Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CME
Did CME Group make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
CME Group Inc. owns and operates large derivatives and futures exchanges in Chicago and New York City, as well as online trading platforms. It also owns the Dow Jones stock and financial indexes. The exchange-traded derivative contracts include futures and options based on interest rates, equity indexes, foreign exchange, energy, agricultural commodities, rare and precious metals, weather and real estate. The company was formerly known as Chicago Mercantile Exchange Holdings Inc. and changed its name to CME Group Inc. in July 2007. CME Group was founded in 1898 and is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois.