CMC Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-7.60%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.6544|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-86.68%|
|Net Income (TTM)||77.32M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.79%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||0.26%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.42%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Citi Downgrades Commercial Metals Company (CMC) to Neutral Street Insider Nov 18
- Steel stocks strong after Goldman upgrades sector theflyonthewall.com Nov 4
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Commercial Metals, AptarGroup and Emerge Energy Services Oct 31
- COMMERCIAL METALS CO Files SEC form 10-K, Annual Report Oct 28
- Commercial Metals Rises on Q4 Earnings Beat Oct 28
- Commercial Metals Rises on Q4 Earnings Beat - Analyst Blog Zacks Oct 28
- Commercial Metals Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Oct 23
- COMMERCIAL METALS CO Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Results of Operations and Financ Oct 23
- Commercial Metals Co. (CMC) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield Street Insider Oct 23
- Commercial Metals Co. (CMC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c Street Insider Oct 23
CMC Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Commercial Metals is up 52.29% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Companhia Siderurgica up 15.69%, and Gibraltar Industries up 24.36%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CMC
Pro Report PDF for CMC
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CMC Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CMC
Did Commercial Metals make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Commercial Metals Company, based in Irving, Texas, is a United States based steel and metal manufacturer founded in 1915. The company engages in recycling, manufacturing, fabricating, and distributing steel and metal products, and related materials and services in the United States and internationally. Commercial Metals is organized in five business segments: Domestic Mills, CMCZ, Fabrication, Recycling, and Marketing & Distribution. The company owns four steel minimills in Texas, Alabama, South Carolina and Arkansas, one micro minimill in Arizona, one copper minimill in Virginia, fabricators, and recyclers in the United States and CMC Zawiercie, S.A., the third largest steelmaker in Poland.