CLX Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.94%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||4.326|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.98%|
|Net Income (TTM)||575.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||42.89%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||9.97%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||3.04%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Clorox Company (CLX): Today's Featured Consumer Durables Laggard The Street Dec 10
- [$$] Boring Stocks, Big Gains Barrons.com Dec 9
- Insider Trading Alert - IVR, DXCM, VR, CLX And APO Traded By Insiders The Street Dec 9
- Jim Cramer: There's No Market Smell Test The Street Dec 9
- Today Clorox Company (CLX) Hits New Lifetime High The Street Dec 9
- There's No Market Smell Test The Street Dec 9
- 3 Indestructible Dividend Aristocrats for Income and Stability Fool Dec 7
- Don't Short Consumer Staples The Street Dec 6
- Clorox Is Streaking The Street Dec 6
- Err on the Side of Selling Drug Stocks The Street Dec 5
CLX Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clorox is up 26.63% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.09%, Procter & Gamble up 20.10%, and Colgate-Palmolive up 21.33%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLX
Pro Report PDF for CLX
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLX Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLX
Did Clorox make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Clorox Company is a manufacturer and marketer of consumer products. It sells its products through mass merchandisers, grocery stores and other retail outlets.