CLNE Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-5.62%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.8312|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-76.38M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||36.51%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-21.82%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Don't Fear a Strong Jobs Number The Street 6:41 AM
- Are Natural Gas Exports a Good Thing? Fool Nov 30
- Bear of the Day: Chart Industries (GTLS) - Bear of the Day Zacks Nov 25
- Here's the Next Revolution for the Train Industry Fool Nov 24
- 1 Giant Obstacle Keeping Hydrogen Fuel Out of Your Gas Tank Fool Nov 23
- Here are 2 Volatile Stocks Investors Care About Fool Nov 22
- 5 Companies Paving the Way for Natural Gas Vehicles Fool Nov 21
- Will Natural Gas Vehicles Ever Arrive? Fool Nov 19
- Insider Trading Alert - VPRT, PXD, MCO, CLNE And DUK Traded By Insiders Nov 15
- LNG's Future As The Preferred Fuel For High-Mileage Heavy Duty Trucks Seems Doubtful Seeking Alpha Nov 15
CLNE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clean Energy Fuels is down 5.17% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 29.74%, Chesapeake Energy up 63.40%, and HollyFrontier up 8.30%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLNE
Pro Report PDF for CLNE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLNE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLNE
Did Clean Energy Fuels make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Clean Energy is the largest provider of vehicular natural gas in North America with a broad customer base in the refuse, transit, shuttle, taxi, intrastate and interstate trucking, airport and municipal fleet markets with tens of thousands of vehicles fueling at strategic locations in the United States and Canada. The company's principal activity is to design, build, finance and operate fueling stations and supply its customers with compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied natural gas (LNG). The company also sells non-lubricated natural gas compressors and related equipment used in CNG and LNG stations, converts light duty vehicles to run on natural gas, and produces renewable biomethane, which can be used as vehicle fuel or sold for other purposes. Clean Energy Fuels was founded by T. Boone Pickens and Andrew J. Littlefair in April 2001 and is headquartered in Seal Beach, California.