CLNE Key Stats
- The Surprising Reason Oil Prices Could Fall Fool May 25
- Siemens, Caterpillar and Westport: Will These Big Engines Stay on Track? May 24
- When a Good Quarter Isn't Really Good, But It Doesn't Matter Anyway May 24
- When a Bad Quarter Doesn't Really Matter May 24
- Siemens, Caterpillar and Westport: Will These Big Engines Stay on Track? Fool May 23
- When a Good Quarter Isn't Really Good, But It Doesn't Matter Anyway Fool May 23
- When a Bad Quarter Doesn't Really Matter Fool May 23
- Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - CLNE May 23
- 3 Companies Driving Over OPEC's Wallet May 22
- Ask a Fool: Is Solazyme a Buy, Sell, or Hold? Fool May 21
CLNE Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Clean Energy Fuels Corporation is down 4.94% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.77%, Calumet Specialty Products Partners up 70.84%, and Chesapeake Energy up 41.71%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLNE
Pro Report PDF for CLNE
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLNE Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLNE
Did Clean Energy Fuels Corporation make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Clean Energy is the largest provider of vehicular natural gas in North America with a broad customer base in the refuse, transit, shuttle, taxi, intrastate and interstate trucking, airport and municipal fleet markets with tens of thousands of vehicles fueling at strategic locations in the United States and Canada. The company's principal activity is to design, build, finance and operate fueling stations and supply its customers with compressed natural gas (CNG) and liquefied natural gas (LNG). The company also sells non-lubricated natural gas compressors and related equipment used in CNG and LNG stations, converts light duty vehicles to run on natural gas, and produces renewable biomethane, which can be used as vehicle fuel or sold for other purposes. Clean Energy Fuels was founded by T. Boone Pickens and Andrew J. Littlefair in April 2001 and is headquartered in Seal Beach, California.