CLMT Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||27.61%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||0.8995|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||-95.61%|
|Net Income (TTM)||64.74M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||4.12%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2.31%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||10.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Pentagon Fills Up, Buys $5.04 Billion Worth of Aviation Fuel Fool Dec 11
- 2:20 pm Calumet Specialty Products acquires Bel-Ray Company, a manufacturer and global distributor of high-performance lubricants Briefing.com Dec 10
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. Acquires Bel-Ray Company, Inc. noodls Dec 10
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. To Attend The Wells Fargo 12th Annual Energy Symposium noodls Dec 9
- Can Calumet Specialty Products Partners Turn The Corner? Seeking Alpha Dec 3
- Best 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: ED, HFC, TE, CLMT, CLNY The Street Dec 2
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners Is A Very Attractive 10% Yielder To Consider For The Long Term Seeking Alpha Nov 29
- Every MLP Distribution Increase From Q3 Fool Nov 29
- CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODUCTS PARTNERS, L.P. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Creation of Nov 26
- CVR Refining Remains A High-Risk Play On Crack Spreads Seeking Alpha Nov 25
CLMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Calumet Specialty is down 8.80% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.03%, NGL Energy Partners up 50.08%, and Range Resources up 21.04%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLMT
Pro Report PDF for CLMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLMT
Did Calumet Specialty make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Calumet Specialty Products Partners is a leading refiner and processor of specialty hydrocarbon products. Operating six plants including operations in Northwest Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Texas and Illinois, Calumet's capacity has grown notably in the last decade. Its business is organized into two segments: Specialty and Fuel Products. It also produces asphalt and a limited number of other by-products. The company was founded on September 27, 2005 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.