CLMT Key Stats
- 2 MLPs To Buy, 1 To Hold May 20
- Growth Stocks Portfolio That Can Outperform The Market By A Big Margin May 20
- CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODUCTS PARTNERS, L.P. Financials May 17
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT) Files $300M Common, Debt Shelf Street Insider May 17
- 4 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: SLF, EC, CLMT, KKR May 16
- If I Could Buy Only Two High-Yield Stocks, These Would Be Them May 10
- CALUMET SPECIALTY PRODUCTS PARTNERS, L.P. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report May 10
- Earnings Flow for Bakken Energy Firms May 9
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners Increases Sales but Misses Estimates on Earn... May 8
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners' CEO Discusses Q1 2013 Results - Earnings Ca... May 8
CLMT Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Calumet Specialty Products Partners is up 68.13% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 27.13%, NGL Energy Partners up 38.37%, and Range Resources Corporation up 19.42%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Pro Ratings for CLMT
Pro Report PDF for CLMT
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLMT Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLMT
Did Calumet Specialty Products Partners make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Calumet Specialty Products Partners is a leading refiner and processor of specialty hydrocarbon products. Operating six plants including operations in Northwest Louisiana, Pennsylvania, Texas and Illinois, Calumet's capacity has grown notably in the last decade. Its business is organized into two segments: Specialty and Fuel Products. It also produces asphalt and a limited number of other by-products. The company was founded on September 27, 2005 and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana.