CLIR Key Stats
- ClearSign Combustion Corporation Announces Closing Of Registered Direct Offering noodls 03/05 18:03 ET
- ClearSign to Present at 26th Annual Roth Conference March 9 - 12, 2014 noodls 03/05 10:40 ET
- ClearSign Combustion Corporation Fourth Quarter 2013 Results Conference Call Announcement noodls 03/04 18:36 ET
- CLEARSIGN COMBUSTION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Other Events, Financial Sta Yahoo 02/28 13:02 ET
- ClearSign Combustion Corporation Announces $6,500,000 Registered Direct Offering noodls 02/28 10:27 ET
- ClearSign Combustion raises $6.5M in a registered direct offering Yahoo 02/28 09:20 ET
- 9:16 am ClearSign Combustion announces $6.5 mln registered direct offering Yahoo 02/28 09:16 ET
- ClearSign To Present At The Energy Solutions Center Technology and Market Assessment Forum February 11 - 13, 2014 PR Newswire 02/11 13:30 ET
- ClearSign Of Upside Potential Seeking Alpha 12/18 16:23 ET
- CLEARSIGN COMBUSTION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition 11/12 06:39 ET
|Mar 11||Earnings||ClearSign Combustion Corp Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call.|
|Mar 11||Earnings||ClearSign Combustion Corp Q4 2013 Earning Result.|
CLIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ClearSign Combustion is up 104.3% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 24.21%, Analogic up 10.52%, and LRAD up 93.58%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLIR
Pro Strategies Featuring CLIR
Did ClearSign Combustion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
- Sector: Technology
- Industry: Scientific & Technical Instruments
- Headquarters Country: United States
- Headquarters State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
ClearSign Combustion Corp designs, develops & markets technologies that aim to improve key performance characteristics of combustion systems including energy efficiency, emissions control, fuel flexibility and overall cost effectiveness.