CLIR Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-0.5938|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)|
|Net Income (TTM)||-5.296M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||32.00%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-2724%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- CLEARSIGN COMBUSTION CORP Files SEC form 8-K, Results of Operations and Financial Condition Nov 12
- Clearsign Combustion CEO Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha Nov 12
- ClearSign Combustion Corporation Announces Third Quarter 2013 Results noodls Nov 11
- Milestone Update: ClearSign Reports Unprecedented 90% Reduction In NOx Emissions With Proprietary Ultra Low NOx Duplex Burner In Boiler Demonstration noodls Nov 11
- Q3 2013 Clearsign Combustion Corp Earnings Release - After Market Close Nov 11
- ClearSign Combustion Corporation Third Quarter Results Conference Call Announcement noodls Nov 4
- ClearSign Combustion Corporation Third Quarter Results Conference Call Announcement PR Newswire Nov 4
- ClearSign Retrofits And Modifies Standard Commercial Burner To Achieve 80-90% Reduction In NOx Emissions noodls Oct 29
- ClearSign To Present At The Air Quality IX Conference October 21 - 23 In Arlington, VA PR Newswire Oct 3
- ClearSign Announces Invitation to Present at American Flame Research Committee 2013 Industrial Combustion Symposium PR Newswire Sep 12
CLIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ClearSign Combustion is up 54.39% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Mocon up 0.48%, and Perceptron up 70.55%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLIR
Pro Strategies Featuring CLIR
Did ClearSign Combustion make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
ClearSign Combustion Corp designs, develops & markets technologies that aim to improve key performance characteristics of combustion systems including energy efficiency, emissions control, fuel flexibility and overall cost effectiveness.