CLIR Key Stats
SA Breaking News11/24 12:46
|11/13/2014 16:30 EST||Misc||Q3 2014 ClearSign Combustion Corp Earnings Conference Call|
|11/13/2014||Earnings||Q3 2014 ClearSign Combustion Corp Earnings Results|
|08/12/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||ClearSign Combustion Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|08/12/2014||Earnings||ClearSign Combustion Corp Q2 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/08/2014 16:30 EDT||Misc||ClearSign Combustion Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Conference Call|
|05/08/2014||Earnings||ClearSign Combustion Corp Q1 2014 Earnings Results|
|05/06/2014||Misc||AGM Event for ClearSign Combustion Corporation|
|03/11/2014||Earnings||ClearSign Combustion Corp Q4 2013 Earning Result|
|03/11/2014||Misc||ClearSign Combustion Corp Q4 2013 Earning Conference Call|
CLIR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). ClearSign Combustion is down 41.33% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 16.44%, Advanced Emissions down 23.06%, and Green Energy Renewable up 14.74%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CLIR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CLIR
Did ClearSign Combustion make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Industrials
- Industry: Pollution & Treatment Controls
- Company Website: http://www.clearsigncombustion.com
- IR Website: http://ir.clearsign.com/overview
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: Washington
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Washington
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: March 31, 2015
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2015
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- Next Earnings Release: N/A
- NAICS: Automatic Environmental Control Manufacturing for Residential, Commercial, and Appliance Use
- NAICS Code: 334512
- NAICS Industry: Navigational, Measuring, Electromedical, and Control Instruments Manufacturing
- NAICS Sector: Manufacturing
ClearSign Combustion Corp is a development stage company that designs and develops technologies for combustion and emissions control with the aim of improving both the operating economics and the environmental performance of combustion systems.
CLIR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CLIR","name")
- Description: =YCI("CLIR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CLIR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CLIR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CLIR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.