CLB Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||11.30%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||5.027|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||18.42%|
|Net Income (TTM)||232.89M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||38.71%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||22.66%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.58%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Oil Services Companies Are Rushing for Technology Dominance Fool Dec 2
- Snap-on Ups Dividend by 15.8% - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 11
- Turn Big Oil's Spending Problems Into Your Profits Fool Nov 9
- Halliburton Hikes Dividend by 20% - Analyst Blog Zacks Nov 7
- [video] Pioneer CEO: We dominate the Spraberry/Wolfcamp field CNBC Nov 6
- How to Lose $34 Billion in 18 Months Fool Nov 6
- Iberia Capital Starts Core Laboratories (CLB) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 4
- Cramer's Mad Money - 9 Zombie Stocks (10/29/13) Seeking Alpha Oct 30
- [video] 10 Stocks in motion CNBC Oct 29
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Major Moves on Lesser News Oct 29
CLB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Core Laboratories is up 77.65% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.92%, Halliburton up 53.01%, and Schlumberger up 25.67%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLB
Pro Report PDF for CLB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLB
Did Core Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Core Laboratories N.V. (Core Lab) is a provider of reservoir description, production enhancement and reservoir management services to the oil and gas industry. Their specialties include basic rock properties, special core analysis, and PVT characterization of reservoir fluids. These products and services are directed toward enabling the Company’s clients to improve reservoir performance, and increase oil and gas recovery from their producing fields. Core Lab operates in three business segments: reservoir description, production enhancement and reservoir management. The wholly owned subsidiary of the Company is Core Laboratories LP. The company markets and sells its services and products through a combination of sales representatives, technical seminars, trade shows, and print advertising; and through sales force, technical experts and operating managers, sales representatives, and distributors in various markets. Core Laboratories N.V. was founded in 1936 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.