CLB Key Stats
- Core Laboratories' CEO Presents at Barclays Americas Select Franchise Conference... May 22
- EnerCom, Inc. Announces London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 on 11 June 2013 PR Newswire May 21
- Core Laboratories N.V Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CLB) May 20
- 3 Factors Keeping Oil Above $90 a Barrel May 19
- CORE LABORATORIES N V Files SEC form 8-K, Submission of Matters to a Vote of Sec... May 16
- Core Lab Touches 52-Week High May 13
- Core Lab Touches 52-Week High - Analyst Blog Zacks May 13
- Core Laboratories N.V Reaches New 52-Week High (CLB) May 10
- Why Are These 3 European Stocks Attracting Institutional Buyers? May 9
- 1 Oil Stock to Buy This May May 8
CLB Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Core Laboratories is up 6.72% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 28.61%, Compressco Partners up 71.36%, and Exterran Partners up 48.53%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Pro Ratings for CLB
Pro Report PDF for CLB
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CLB Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CLB
Did Core Laboratories make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Core Laboratories N.V. (Core Lab) is a provider of reservoir description, production enhancement and reservoir management services to the oil and gas industry. Their specialties include basic rock properties, special core analysis, and PVT characterization of reservoir fluids. These products and services are directed toward enabling the Company’s clients to improve reservoir performance, and increase oil and gas recovery from their producing fields. Core Lab operates in three business segments: reservoir description, production enhancement and reservoir management. The wholly owned subsidiary of the Company is Core Laboratories LP. The company markets and sells its services and products through a combination of sales representatives, technical seminars, trade shows, and print advertising; and through sales force, technical experts and operating managers, sales representatives, and distributors in various markets. Core Laboratories N.V. was founded in 1936 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.