CL Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||1.52%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.413|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||2.94%|
|Net Income (TTM)||2.275B|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||58.78%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||14.92%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||2.13%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- Where to Buy in 2014: Jim Cramer's Best Blogs The Street Dec 7
- 3 Indestructible Dividend Aristocrats for Income and Stability Fool Dec 7
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner The Street Dec 6
- Where to Buy in 2014: Part II The Street Dec 6
- Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: There's Always a Bull Market Somewhere The Street Dec 5
- Err on the Side of Selling Drug Stocks The Street Dec 5
- 5 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Consumer Goods Sector The Street Dec 2
- ModernGraham Valuation Of Colgate-Palmolive Seeking Alpha Dec 1
- Coverage initiated on Colgate-Palmolive by RBC Capital Mkts Nov 26
- RBC Capital Starts Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL) at Outperform Street Insider Nov 25
CL Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Colgate-Palmolive is up 22.45% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 26.93%, Procter & Gamble up 19.90%, and Church & Dwight Company up 23.68%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CL
Pro Report PDF for CL
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CL Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CL
Did Colgate-Palmolive make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American diversified multinational corporation focused on the production, distribution and provision of household, health care and personal products, such as soaps, detergents, and oral hygiene products . It also provides pet nutrition products for dogs and cats. The company markets its pet foods through pet supply retailers and veterinarians for everyday nutritional needs under the Hill's Science Diet brand name; and a range of therapeutic products through veterinarians and pet supply retailers to manage disease conditions in dogs and cats under the Hills Prescription Diet brand name. The company was founded in 1806 and is headquartered in New York, New York.