CHNR Key Stats
Street Insider07/07 16:16
|12/31/2013||Earnings||Chnr Released Unaudited Interim Financial Information for the Three and Six Months Ended June 30, 2013.|
CHNR Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). China Natural Resources is down 12.79% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 19.37%, Prospect Global Resources down 93.26%, and Gallery Resources up 100.0%.
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CHNR
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CHNR
Did China Natural Resources make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Basic Materials
- Industry: Industrial Metals & Minerals
- Company Website: http://www.chnr.net
- IR Website: http://www.chnr.net/display.php?cid=21
- HQ Country: Hong Kong
- HQ State/Province: N/A
- Incorporation Country: British Virgin Islands
- Incorporation State/Province: N/A
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2013
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: All Other Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Code: 212299
- NAICS Industry: Metal Ore Mining
- NAICS Sector: Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
China Natural Resources Inc through its subsidiaries conducts acquisition and exploitation of mining rights, including the exploration, mineral extraction, processing and sale of iron, zinc & other nonferrous metals, and copper concentrate.
CHNR Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CHNR","name")
- Description: =YCI("CHNR","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CHNR","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CHNR","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CHNR","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.