CHGG Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||-7.457|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||Upgrade|
|Net Income (TTM)||-68.68M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||40.15%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||-12.79%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||0.00%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM)||Upgrade|
New York Times08/08 10:54
Street Insider08/05 12:43
Street Insider08/05 11:07
Street Insider08/05 09:31
Street Insider08/04 18:09
|05/22/2014||Misc||Annual General Meeting for Chegg Inc|
CHGG Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Chegg is up N/A over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 22.53%, ITT Educational Services down 67.61%, and Franklin Covey up 17.89%.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Y-Ratings for CHGG
Portfolio Strategies Featuring CHGG
Did Chegg make it into our Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts membership now to find out.
- Sector: Consumer Defensive
- Industry: Education & Training Services
- Company Website: http://www.chegg.com
- IR Website: http://investor.chegg.com/overview/default.aspx
- HQ Country: United States
- HQ State/Province: California
- Incorporation Country: United States
- Incorporation State/Province: Delaware
- Est. Current Fiscal Quarter End: September 30, 2014
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2014
- Last Fiscal Quarter End: June 30, 2014
- Last Fiscal Year End: December 31, 2013
- NAICS: Educational Support Services
- NAICS Code: 611710
- NAICS Industry: Educational Support Services
- NAICS Sector: Educational Services
Chegg Inc is a student-first connected learning platform empowering students to take control of their education to save time and money. Its integrated platform Student Hub helps students choose a college through graduation and beyond.
CHGG Excel Add-In Codes
- Name: =YCI("CHGG","name")
- Description: =YCI("CHGG","description")
- Sector: =YCI("CHGG","sector")
- Industry: =YCI("CHGG","industry")
- Est. Current Fiscal Year End: =YCI("CHGG","fye")
To find the codes for any of our financial metrics, see our Complete Reference of Metric Codes.
Access our powerful Excel Add-in with a YCharts Professional Membership. Learn More.