CHD Key Stats
|Revenue (Quarterly YoY Growth)||10.98%|
|EPS Diluted (TTM)||2.701|
|EPS Diluted (Quarterly YoY Growth)||15.15%|
|Net Income (TTM)||383.00M|
|Gross Profit Margin (Quarterly)||45.38%|
|Profit Margin (Quarterly)||13.41%|
|Dividend Yield (TTM)||1.67%|
|Payout Ratio (TTM) Pro||Go Pro|
- 7:12 am Church & Dwight announced plans to expand its gummy vitamin production capacity Dec 5
- Church & Dwight to Expand Gummy Vitamin Capacity by 75% noodls Dec 5
- RBC Capital Starts Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) at Sector Perform Street Insider Nov 25
- Cramer's Six in 60: AOL, CHTR & more Nov 25
- Goldman Sachs Starts Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) at Buy Street Insider Nov 25
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: CHTR ADT CHD FINL CBST AOL Nov 25
- Back The Management of Church & Dwight Fool Nov 6
- What You Should Know About Church & Dwight's Mixed Earnings Report Fool Nov 6
- Tomorrow's Ex-Dividends To Watch: MCGC, NSH, CVI, CHD, BP Nov 5
- Ex-Dividend Reminder: Dana Holding, HanesBrands and Church & Dwight Nov 4
CHD Total Returns Comparison
This total returns chart shows the returns to an investor from both price appreciation and dividends (dividends are assumed to be reinvested). Church & Dwight Company is up 26.92% over the last year vs S&P 500 Total Return up 30.90%, Colgate-Palmolive up 24.86%, and Procter & Gamble up 25.54%.
Fundamental analysis of a business involves analyzing its financial statements and health, its management and competitive advantages. The key financial statements of a company are the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
Income Statement View Statement
Balance Sheet View Statement
Pro Ratings for CHD
Pro Report PDF for CHD
Download Pro Ratings, Key Stats, Performance Charts, Valuations, and Financials in an easy to print format.Download CHD Pro Report PDF
Pro Strategies Featuring CHD
Did Church & Dwight Company make it into our Pro Portfolio Strategies?
Start your YCharts Pro membership now to find out.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc., founded in 1846, is the leading U.S. producer of sodium bicarbonate, popularly known as baking soda, a natural product that cleans, deodorizes, leavens and buffers. The Company’s ARM & HAMMER brand is one of the nation’s most trusted trademarks for a broad range of consumer and specialty products developed from the base of bicarbonate and related technologies. The Company’s consumer products business is organized into two segments: Consumer Domestic, which encompasses both household and personal care products, and Consumer International, which primarily consists of personal care products. The Company has eight key brands representing approximately 80% of its consumer sales. These so-called “power brands” include ARM & HAMMER, TROJAN, OXICLEAN, SPINBRUSH, FIRST RESPONSE, NAIR, ORAJEL and XTRA. The Company’s third business segment is Specialty Products. This business includes specialty inorganic chemicals, animal nutrition, and specialty cleaners. Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is based in Princeton, New Jersey.